IP- 38

Romans 12:9-10
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

*

She was awakened by Aga showering her neck sweet and light kisses. She moved a bit and whispered, "Aga, stop it."

He did. He wrapped his arm around her. But soon after, he kissed her neck again.

She slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust. After a while, she lightly hit his arm to stop him, "Aga."

"Babes, babes is my name. Not Aga," he murmured against her neck.

"Oo na, tumigil ka na diyan, sisipain kita."

He giggled, "That's not what you're telling me last night."

She smirked but did not face him yet, "What? Last night? Anong meron last night? I can't remember anything."

"You weren't drunk, were you?"

She smiled, still trying to tease him, "I think I was. Anong meron kagabi? What happened?"

"You might want to look at your body to know what happened last night."

And she did. She acted as if she was shocked, "Oh my God! Why did you let this happen?"

His forehead creased, "Ha? But, babes, you even told me I shouldn't be drunk so I won't forget what gift you'd give me."

"I was drunk, Aga. I didn't know," she says trying to contain her laugh.

He sighed, "Babes."

When she saw how he frowned and seemed so nervous and shocked, she laughed loudly, her face slowly turning red, "Oh my gosh. Hahahahahaha! Babes, you should've seen your face!"

He closed his eyes before pulling her and going atop her, "Inaasar mo 'ko?"

"No," she murmured, "No."

"Nang-aasar ka yata, eh?"

"No, babes. Hindi ako nang-aasar."

He buried his face on her neck, lightly placing sweet kisses in the process, "Kung hindi-- tell me what happened, babes."

She giggled, "Tsk, babes! May pasok ako."

"I know-- I just want you to tell me what happened."

"Ayaw ko nga."

His kisses went from her neck up to her jaw to her ears and finally, on the side of her lips, "Okay, let's just-- do it again?"

"May pasok pa ako, Aga."

"Minsan ka lang naman aabsent."

"No."

"No?"

She giggled, "No."

He stared at her for a while, appreciating everything about her, her face, her skin, her body, everything.

"What?" she asked.

He shook his head and smiled before mouthing, "I love you."

She smiled, "I heard that many times last night, babes."

"I am still surprised."

"Saan?"

"Sa lahat, lalo na kagabi-- God, babes. That was--"

"I know, thanks."

He smiled before kissing her lips in which she gladly answered immediately. They were both smiling against each other's lips.