IP- 33

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
*
Warning: Chapter contains profanity.

Because of what happened last night, Aga came inside their house earlier than he does with a smile plastered on his face. He reached the kitchen where Lea was frying something.

He cleared his throat and he saw Lea startled and immediately turned around to see who it was.

"Good morning," he greeted her still smiling.

She raised her eyebrow at him, "Ang aga mo yata."

"Bawal ba?"

"Nagluluto pa lang ako. Nasaan 'yong mga kasama mo?" she asked him and placed the plate of hotdogs on top of the table beside her.

"Natutulog pa sila siguro ngayon. I just really went early to- uhm-- kumusta ka na nga pala?"

She frowned, "Ang sakit ng ulo ko. I don't think I can go to wo--"

"Excuses," he tells, "Pumasok ka na ngayon."

She faked a smile, "Umaabot pala talaga tayo sa point na napapagod na tayo sa work, 'no?"

He nodded, "Kahit nga sa buhay."

She looks at him, "What keeps you going?"

He sighed for a while before he answered, "Pinapaalala ko lang sa sarili ko na ang Diyos nga, hindi napagod no'ng binuhay Niya ako. Dapat hindi rin ako mapagod sa buhay na binigay Niya sa akin. C'mon, Lei, keep going."

She smiled, "You've changed, do you know that?"

He shook his head, "No. I just learned."

"Good morning! Ang lalim ng pinag-uusapan niyo, ang aga-aga!" Dawn made her way towards the kitchen. He raised her eyebrow as soon as she saw Aga and... "Uy!"

Aga just chuckled, "Hi, good morning."

"Sakto, kain na. I'll just make coffee." Lea told them, "Aga, coffee?"

"Anything."

"We don't serve anything here, Aga." Dawn answered and giggled, "Upo ka or..."

Lea was facing them with her back so Dawn took the chance to give Aga a nod and smiled.

Aga smiled, "Uhm, Lea?"

"Yes?"

Just as when he was about to answer, the doorbell rang.

"Okay, ako na ang magbukas." Dawn volunteered and stood up to see who the visitor was, "Ang aga, ha?"

After a while, Dawn came back with someone behind her, "May bisita ka, Lea."

Lea's eyes squinted, "Sin-- Yan?"

Christian looked at her and smiled, "Ba..."

She smiled and walked towards him and hugged him in front of Aga and Dawn.

On his hand was a bouquet of red roses.

She kissed him first before getting the bouquet, "Thank you."

Aga on the other hand immediately went outside using the door in the kitchen, Dawn followed.

And that is why she saw how Aga threw the peonies he was holding earlier, "Dapat binigay mo kasi agad."

"Kung binigay ko, wala rin, Dawn."

"You'll never know if yo--"

"I wouldn't try. Ang kapal ko naman. She has Christian."

Imperfectly Perfectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें