IP- 20

Psalm 119:50
My control and my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life

*

They were up at 6 in the morning for they will have an exercise this morning. She checked her phone only to see no message from Aga.

She shook her head.

"Tara na." Vina told her and stood up with Dawn.

"Are we not going to change our clothes?"

Dawn rolled her eyes at her, "Hindi mo binasa 'yong memo. Exercise with pjs on."

She raised her hands up as if surrendering, "Okay, okay. Tara na."

They were gathered outside and people were already there, a few of them are still in the villa. Her eyes searched for Aga but she didn't find him.

Until Richard went to their circle to greet Dawn.

Vice rolled his eyes at them, "Ang aga-aga niyo."

"Partida, wala pa 'yong kay Lea." Vina added. "Speaking of, where's Aga pala?"

Richard scratched the back of his head, "Ayon, plakda. Lasing kagabi."

"Sabi ko sa kanya, don't drink too much, ah. What time kayo natapos?"

"Bumalik ako sa villa ng 1, eh. Naiwan pa siya do'n tapos when I woke up at 4, kararating lang niya. Diretso sa kama." he explained.

Lea just nodded, pissed off. She told him not to drink too much and take a rest but he didn't follow her.

"Oh, huwag kang sumimangot. Let him spoil himself sometimes, minsan lang naman." Vice told him.

But she shook her head, "Given the fact that I want to spoil him pero huwag niya naman sanang sinasagad. You know, he had a game, he drank pa."

"Huwag kami 'yong pagalitan mo. Siya dapat."

"Do you think I can visit him after the exercise?" she asked Richard.

"I think so. I'll tell boss so he would allow you. Kasi, 'di ba, strictly no girls allowed inside the boys room."

"As if we're going to do something." she defended herself.

"Hindi natin masabi, na--"

She slapped Vice's chest, "Bastos ka kamo."

"Joke lang, ito naman."

And then the song Better When I'm Dancing played. A zumba instructor was in front to teach them simple steps. She was busy dancing that she didn't notice Christian beside her. If not because of Vice who told her he's beside her already, she wouldn't see him dancing nicely.

She chuckled and shouted in a tone which their group could only hear, "Okay, sinong nagsabing hindi nakakasayaw si Sir Christian?" she giggled.

Christian looked at her and smirked, "Loko ka, ah. Wala kang bonus." he joked.

She laughed and showed him a peace sign, "Okay, okay, sorry naman--" she laughed again, "Sa tahimik mong 'yan, you dance pala, ha."

Imperfectly Perfectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें