IP- 5

The next thing he knows, he was already outside her room and the last thing she told him was, "Umalis ka dito. Gago ka."

--

It has already been two days but Aga's prank is still fresh on her mind. But there's a voice inside her head that tells her she shouldn't be thinking about this because

1. Magkaibigan lang kayo.

2. Aga is a jerk.

3. Hindi mo gusto si Aga.

She is still pissed off. How did Aga pull out a prank like that when she is on her most vulnerable and softest part of her attitude? How did Aga pull out a prank as smooth as that that she almost believed in him if he didn't tell her it was a joke?

Aga is so good at this.

He's good at making you believe in everything he says.

He's good at making you believe that he feels something for you.

He's so good at this that she almost fell into his trap.

Good thing she is strong enough to hold on to the fact that

1. Magbestfriend kayo.

2. Hindi ka niya gusto.

3. Hindi mo siya dapat gusto.

She groaned.

Loud enough for her friends to hear.

Dawn turned to her, "Bakit?"

She shook her head and smiled, "Wala. Confused lang."

"Saan?" Vice asked her.

"Sa amoy mo. Hindi ko kasi alam kung anong amoy meron ka, eh."

Vice rolled his eyes at her and acted as if he would throw his tumbler at her, "Kagigil ka, ha. Pasalamat ka, crush kita."

"Yuck, Vice." Martin exclaimed, "Unbelievable."

"Right?" Lea answered, "Continue working. May pinapaproofread pa ako sa'yo. Nasaan na? Presentation na bukas."

"We need to win this." Dawn exclaimed, "Let's do this."

"Hindi na ako umaasa. Basta, we're just going to do our best." she answered and turned to her laptop again.

"Lea, pinapatawag ka ni Boss."

She startled when her co-worker, Evelyn, informed her.

Her heart jumped. She hates it when their boss calls her inside his office. He isn't frightening but, yeah.

"Bakit daw?" she softly asked her.

Evelyn shrugged her shoulders, "Basta, pinapatawag ka lang."

She stood up and looked at her friends, "Ano ba 'to?"

"Baka sabihin niya na huwag na tayong mag-present bukas kasi sina Sam na agad panalo." Vice stated.

"Or kaya, baka may iuutos lang sa'yo."

"Baka pagalitan ka no'n, kasi 'di ba, pinagtimpla ka niya dati ng kape, tapos ang pait?" Richard asked her.

"Sira, that was three months ago! Tsaka hindi naman siya nagalit sa akin no'n, pinapalitan niya lang." she answered. "Kinakabahan ako."

"Hindi ka naman niya pinapagalitan kapag pinapatawag ka niya, 'di ba? Ang oa mo."

"Malay mo, malay niyo. Basta." (Muhlach, 2017) she answered. "Baka this is going to be the first time na pagagalitan niya ako. What am I gonna do?"