-1-

"C'mon Sage, it'll be fun! You can do everyone's makeup and meet all the guys" Brendon pleaded. He leaned over the kitchen table and furrowed his eyebrows to look desperate.

"I don't understand why you want me to come so badly" I understood perfectly. Brendon worried that I am slowly becoming depressed, I have no friends, I never go out, I'm pretty much never happy anymore. Brendon was the only person I looked forward to seeing anymore since my parents live four hours away.

"I think it'll be good for you" there it is, what I've been waiting for. "Sarah is going" he stated "You can leave the east coast, meet new people and twenty one pilots" he spurted facts at me. "It's a job Sage, come on" he looked as if he was about to give up. "Please...for me" he said finally and I looked into his big beautiful brown eyes.

"Fine" I sighed, he leaped up into the air before running over and kissing my cheek.

"Start packing, we leave on Tuesday for a year!" He yelled before running out of my apartment.

I looked around my apartment, could I just leave it here for a year? I have no one to look after it, it's not like I have any plants though. I wandered around looking at everything, making sure there is nothing I need to sort out or put away. I realised my apartment is very clean and boring so I just walk to my bedroom and get out my big suitcase. A year? I'm leaving for a year? Help me Jesus.

----------------------Tuesday----------------------
I rolled my suitcase from my uber to the car park, there were two buses lined up next to each other. A man walked up to me and smiled wildly.

"Hello Sage" he said but I had no idea who he is, I suddenly became very awkward and just smiled before he realised my mindset. "Oh! I'm Sam, tour manager. Brendon told me you were coming, hope you don't mind." He said nicely.

"No that's okay" I probably looked like a lunatic.

"Okay well bus Bus A is for panic! At the disco and Twenty one pilots. Bus B is where you will be staying with some other crew members. Don't worry, it'll only be you and Lillie most of the time" I nodded.

"Okay so should I go to Bus B now?" I asked, he smiled and shook his head.

"I will take your suitcase to bus B and place it on a bunk, Brendon is in bus A if you want to go and see him" he was very patronising in the way he spoke and it made me very uncomfortable.

"Thank you" I said before fast walking towards bus A. I reached the door and knocked politely. Five seconds later Brendon is hopping down the stairs and attacking me in a hug. I breathed out a huge sigh of relief that I was finally in familiar arms and squeeze him tight.

"You okay?" He asked, sensing my anxiety.

"Fine" I answered and he chuckled.

"Come on up and meet the guys" he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the steps.

"Children, meet my baby sister Sage." Brendon introduced me, I rolled my eyes at him. He is only three years older than me. I looked away from Brendon to see three people sat on the couches that decorated the bus.

"Hi, I'm Tyler" one guy got up, I recognised him as the lead singer of Twenty One Pilots. He shook my hand and sat back down before looking around to see why no one else was introducing themselves.

"Hey Kenny, Dallon and Dan." I said, Dallon waved and smiled from his computer and Dan gave me a grin.

"Nice to see you again Sage" Kenny smiled, I looked back up at Brendon who was smiling happily.

"Hey Ty, where's Josh?" Brendon asked, everyone turned their head to Tyler.

"He went to get everyone coffee" Tyler replied and everyone nodded.