-14-

"Beanbags!" I yelled as Josh opened the door. He told me he had a surprise for me so he brought me into a large closet in his hotel room, it was so cosy. There were beanbags and blankets and multicolour fairy lights. I collapsed into the beanbag and let out a moan of pleasure, Josh smiled as he collapsed next to me.

"Do you like it?" He asked, I nodded. He watched me snuggle into the bean bags before he grabbed blanket

"Aren't you tired?" I asked as we got comfy in the bean bags. He shook his head before putting an arm around me, I cuddled into him and we sat in silence for a while.

"I used to make forts like this when I was little. My moms wardrobe was a walk in wardrobe and sometimes I would disappear for hours in there making a little house for myself" he said, I was so blessed that he would share something like that with me.

"If I wanted to make a fort I would get a box and sit in it" I joked, I felt him laugh as I laid my hand on his chest. "and then Brendon would turn the box upside down and render me homeless" I continued.

"You were missing out with the walk in wardrobes" he joked.

"Your childhood was obviously superior" I laughed. "When did you do this? How did you do this?" I asked, still in awe of this master piece Josh had created.

"I wanted to do something special for you, and this is one of my favourite things to do" He shared, he made me feel so safe I never wanted him to let go of me.

"So what do 'twenty one pilots' have planned for after this tour?" I asked, he looked so excited.

"This tour will end around August, we will tour just me and Ty until June of 2017" he explained.

"Wow no breaks huh" I felt exhausted listening to him.

"Well tour his hard but it's all worth it and then you can have as long as you like off afterwards" he shrugged.

"You will have all the time in the world to make forts" I joked, he chuckled but nodded.

"And hang out with you in them" he continued.

"This is the loveliest thing someone has ever done for me" I thanked him, he smiled down at me.

"Well I needed to show you that I'm sorry for being an ass when Debby was here" he apologised, I sat up slightly so I could face him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked although I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"When she was here I lost my head a bit" he said timidly.

"Josh it's okay, I understand. If my ex turned up suddenly I would lose my head as well" I assured him but he shook his head.

"I'm sorry, everything you said at the club was right" he confessed, I put my hand up to his cheek and stroked it slightly.

"I'm sorry" I could tell he missed her but he was trying to hide it.

"I had everything ready in my head, I even asked Brendon and then she turned up and ruined it"

"Ruined what?" I asked, his eyes met mine, they looked so nervous.

"When she came, it got in the way of what I had planned" he continued which made me even more confused.

"In the way of what?" I asked, he moved closer to me so he the top half of him was hovering over me, I was defenceless.

"Of this" he whispered before crashing his lips down onto mine, I immediately kissed him back as if my lips had been waiting for him. I placed a hand on the back of his neck and pushed him closer to me causing him to deepen the kiss, he licked my bottom lip causing me to groan. He smiled at my pleasure and continued with the indescribable kiss. He placed his hand just above my hip to balance himself from falling dead on top of me. When we stopped for air, he hovered over me before we both started giggling.

"What time are we going out?" I asked when he took his place next to me again, he took out his phone and looked at the time.

"We still have twenty minutes" He smiled, I mimicked his expression before wrapping my arm around him. As much as I was loving this moment I couldn't help but feel scared that he was going to end up like Jacob. Josh was clearly different but I couldn't stop my mind from wandering towards the possibilities.

"They are all going to know" I admitted.

"Do you want them to?" He asked, I sat up and so did he. We sat cross legged facing each other so we could have a serious conversation, sort of.

"If they don't pick up on it five minutes after we leave this hotel I will be very shocked" I joked.

"Why would they be able to tell?" He asked, I cupped his face.

"I haven't been able to stop smiling since we walked in here, I'm not very good at hiding things" I giggled.

"And also I have to tell Tyler everything" he shrugged, I nodded.

"That makes sense" I couldn't help myself, I leaned in and kissed him quickly. He chuckled before laying himself on top of me and kissing me harder, I pulled away giggling with happiness.

"You love being on top don't you" I wiggled my eyebrows, he rolled his eyes in response and continued to kiss me multiple times. I pushed him off and rolled on top of him, he laughed as I hovered over him. I gave him a quick kiss before sitting up, he followed.

"We should go in a minute" he said, i pouted which made him smile.

"I have to go and get changed, I'll see you with the others?" I asked, he nodded. I went to stand up but he pulled me down into a final kiss. He made it a good one too. Eventually I broke free, giggling, and exited the closet and then the room.

I practically floated to mine and Lillie's room where she was doing her makeup.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Just hanging out with people" I said vaguely, I took my shirt off and jeans before putting on a dress that Lillie had chosen for me. It was a short white t shirt dress with thigh high boots. "Lillie I can't pull this off" I stressed as put the shoes on.

"Oh my god Sage you look beautiful! Josh is going to lose his mind" she squealed.

"It's cold outside though" I complained, she raised a finger before passing me a black coat.

"Okay fine" I rolled my eyes. I sat with her and quickly did my makeup. I was very excited.