-40-

When we arrived at Josh's house in LA he spent the first ten minutes wandering around with his suitcase before falling onto the couch into a deep sleep. To be honest he did look very cute all cuddled up with his pillow. I kissed his forehead so that he stirred a little bit before stroking his cheek.

"I'm gonna go to my place and unpack" I whispered, he puckered his lips and I kissed them softly.

"Love you" he mumbled and I kissed his forehead in response before he fell back asleep.

Josh's place wasn't that far away from mine but I still ubered home. It was nice being back from tour but it meant having to go back to my dark and dismal apartment. I swung open the door and sitting on my couch was Lillie, I gave her a weird and tired look before shrugging and walking in anyway. She jumped as the door slammed and I knew something was wrong.

"I thought you were in Arizona" I mumbled tiredly.

"I thought you would be at Josh's" she said timidly.

"You aren't staying here with Shane are you?" I scrunched up my nose at the thought of them in my bed. I considered going back to Josh's immediately but then she burst into tears.

"I don't know if I love him Sage" she cried, I knew I had to be a supportive friend but I was so tired and my apartment was depressing me.

"Don't be silly of course you love him" I sat on the couch next to her, I forgot how comfy my couch was.

"But whenever I imagine our wedding day, I get this feeling inside" she pointed at her stomach.

"It's called nerves, you are fine and you love him so shut up. There's ice cream and grapes in the freezer and I have Netflix, cable and whatever else you need. I'm going to bed" I announced and stumbled into my bedroom to sleep.

I woke to a call from Josh, I groaned loudly before picking it up.

"Hey" I muttered, I heard him chuckle down the other end. Obviously his nap turned out better than mine.

"Hey, are you coming over?" He asked, I got out of bed and wandered into the living room. Sat on my couch was Lillie with mascara all down her eyes, she was holding my tub of Ben and Jerry's and watching Gilmore Girls. She was a mess.

"I can't right now, I've got some girl stuff to attend to. Come to mine later?" I asked, frowning at Lillie.

"Okay see you then" he said cheerfully before hanging up.

I sat on the couch with Lillie and she passed me the tub. I took a spoonful of ice cream and shoved it in my mouth, the ice cream melted almost immediately and I moaned loudly. Lillie giggled slightly which caused me to turn to her and pass her back the tub.

"Ok so what's up with you? You pregnant or something?" I asked quite insensitively, not even considering it to be an option. Her eyes widened and she passed me the ice cream before standing up and pacing.

"Holy shit! What if I'm pregnant?!" She screamed, I put the ice cream on the table and stood up with her.

"When's your period due?" I asked, she looked at me in worry.

"I haven't had it this month yet but I thought it would come in time" she panicked. I shook my hands at her.

"Don't worry! I will go and get you a pregnancy test, I will be right back. Everything's going to be okay." I yelled as I ran to get my keys.

I practically sprinted down to my nearest shop which was a target, I slowed down when I walked in just in case I looked a bit mad but I fast walked to the isle with the pregnancy tests. I grabbed a clear blue one because it says they are good and I'm not fussy and walked towards the cashiers. I had tunnel vision for them so I didn't notice my own boyfriend bump into me.