-19-

I rested my head against Brendon's at the airport, I was more than tired. I closed my eyes and dreamt of what Europe would be like, I had never been outside of the states before and the fact I got to go with these people amazed me.

I felt two hands on my thighs so I opened my eyes, Josh was squatted down in front of me grinning like mad. I leant forward and wrapped my arms around him, I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes again. I soaked up all of him before he stood up, still holding me and picked me up to hug me tighter. He started to leave little kisses on my jawline which made me open my eyes and realise that I was actually hugging Josh right now. I moved back and pressed my lips to his to give him a hello kiss.

"I've missed that" he mumbled as we broke apart. I smiled before pulling him into another hug.

"Alright you two, take a seat" Sams voice boomed as he walked over to where we were sitting. We broke apart and sat down on the waiting chairs, Josh held my hand tightly throughout Sams speech about flying to London.

"I'm excited to go to London, have you ever been before?" I asked Josh.

"Once, didn't see much of it though" he answered, I smiled up at him in adoration. "I'm excited to see it with you" he smiled back down at me before kissing me lightly.

"I missed you" I said as I wrapped my hands around his arm.

————————————————

When we got to England I was well rested, excited and happy. I practically flew off the plane in anticipation of seeing not America for the first time.

"Welcome to England ma'am" a man said to me as we walked towards the bus. I was so shocked by his accent I just giggled in reply. Josh put an arm around me and laughed as he lead me onto the bus.

"You just laughed at his accent" Josh laughed.

"I've never heard one in person before" I explained but he just kept laughing. We all sat on the bus, we all had to share one for the UK which would certainly be interesting.

We all sat on the bus and chatted until the door opened and Lillie jumped on. She looked giddy with happiness so we all just stared at her in confusion. She lifted up her left hand to show a huge rock on her finger, Jenna, Sarah and I leapt up and all screamed in unison.

"I'm engaged!" She squealed, we all hugged her and stared at the ring.

"How did he pop the question?" Jenna asked.

"When did he do it?" Sarah asked.

"I love the ring" I added as I held her hand to look at it.

"He took me to this bench we used to sit at almost every day and asked me. It was Christmas Eve" she explained, we all awed. Josh stood up and hugged Lillie, I watched my man hug my friend and just thought how kind he was.

"Congratulations Lil" he said, she grinned towards him.

"Thank you Josh, I am so happy you guys!" She squealed, Josh stood back and put an arm around me as everyone hugged and congratulated her. I gulped at the thought of Lillie getting married, I could've had that, I should've had that. I put an arm around Josh and he kissed my head.

"And you guys can all meet Shane because he's on a flight right now and he's going to tour with us. Thanks Sam he's allowed!" She announced.

"That's great Lil" I beamed.

"I'm so excited!" She giggled. Everyone sat down, Sarah indulged in a wedding conversation with her while I cuddled up to Josh. He moved his arm around me and threw my legs over him so we were close.

"You okay?" He asked me, I nodded.

"I'm perfect" I smiled at him but he could tell that Lillie's engagement had affected me. He pulled me onto his lap and I hugged him tightly while he kissed my cheek.

"Josh and Sage are next" I heard Lillie's voice, I looked up and saw that everyone was staring at us. I felt Josh laugh below me so I smiled up at him.

"Gross" Brendon yelled and everyone laughed at him. I casually slipped off of Josh but let him keep his arm around me.

When we reached the hotel, I realised Lillie would be sharing a room with Shane. I felt lost on where to go when she told me, she went over to the desk to get her room key and I just stood there staring at the group. Everyone was getting their room keys while I watched until there was hardly anyone left. Josh came over with his key and smiled towards me.

"Have you got yours yet?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I actually don't have a room, Lillie is staying with Shane and I didn't know so I don't have my own" I complained, he smiled which made me frown.

"She probably thought you were sharing with me" he laughed.

"Am I?" I asked, he grinned at my obliviousness.

"Now you are" Held up his room key and showed that he had two. I tried to hide my smile as I took one key from him. "Welcome to England ma'am" he quoted in a terrible English accent. I laughed at him as he threw an arm around me and lead me to the elevator.

When we got into our room I sat on the bed while Josh moved the suitcases in. He fell on the bed next to me and I laid next to him, we both stared at the ceiling for a while.

"Are you okay about Lillie's engagement?" He asked. I stared at the ceiling before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm being stupid" I laughed, he rolled into his side and laid a hand on my stomach.

"No you're not" he moved his hand to my side.

"Jacob was in Vegas" I bursted, his eyes widened for a second, he took his hands off me and sat up. I sat up with him and watched his face, he looked shocked. "Sorry, I don't know why I just said that" I was so frustrated with myself for ruining a moment where he was being perfect.

"Did you see him?" He asked, not looking me in the eye.

"No" I answered, he nodded slightly showing he understood.

"Did you want to?" He asked, this time looking in my direction but not directly at me. I gulped slightly but shook my head.

"No" I answered finally. He looked me in the eye and nodded.

"Okay, I am glad you told me" he smiled slightly.

"I should've told you when it happened though" I worried, he let out a sigh and placed his hands on my cheeks which he knew I loved.

"It's no big deal. So you guys were in the same state? It's not like you ran over there and proclaimed your love for him. You didn't did you?" He joked.

"No I didn't" I laughed, he shrugged his shoulders.

"The fact that you worried about that means a lot" he grinned.

I puckered my lips and he immediately kissed me, I ran my fingers through his hair as he moved one of his hands down to my waist. I pulled his neck so he crawled on top of me, he nibbled my lips and I let out a slight moan. I pulled gently on his shirt which caused him to stand up and take it off, I bit my lip while I moved backwards towards the headboard of the bed.

He inched himself back onto me but went straight for my neck this time, he sucked on my neck causing me to moan in pleasure. I flipped him over so I was on top of him which made him laugh at my forward ness, I straddled him and surprised myself by taking my shirt off. He bit his lip while looking me up and down. I leant down and kissed him quickly before leaving kisses down his chest and torso. I looked up to see him swallow hard, I smiled while I started to unbuckle is jeans. I pulled down his jeans and he sat up so I stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he bit his lip. He pulled me up to straddle him and shook his head.

"Nothing, let's just not yet" he smiled, I smiled back and proceeded to kiss him.

——————————————
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!