-20-

"We are in London!" Josh beamed as he sat down for me to do his makeup. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt to pull me closer to him but I ignored it as I had a job to do. I did his eyes almost perfectly even if he was distracting me half the time. He was fiddling with my hair, pulling me, pushing me, trying to kiss me and anything else he could do to annoy me.

"Joshua!" I yelled finally and he burst into laughter.

"Yeah Jishwa!" Tyler joined in, I gave him a confused look at whatever he just called Josh.

"What the hell is a Jishwa?" I laughed, Tyler grabbed Josh's face and squished it together.

"This is a Jishwa" he concluded.

"Okay then Jish, you are done" I announced, he jumped down from his chair and kissed me hard. I pushed him off me, laughing and told Tyler to sit down. I did Tyler's makeup while Josh sat on his phone for a while.

"I'm nervous" he said, I shook my head.

"You are going to be amazing, I know English people are supposed to be harsh critics. I think Brendon learned that the hard way when he got bottled but you are in an arena and everyone already loves you so you will be fine. Be you and nothing will go wrong" I advised.

"Wow you are good at calming someone down" he said surprised. I finished his makeup and not shortly after Tyler left to find Jenna. I sat on Josh's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey" I said, he smiled at me.

"Hey" he replied, I laid my head on his shoulder before kissing his neck softly. "Don't give me a hickey I have to go on stage in fifteen minutes" he laughed so I stopped.

"It's weird how happy you make me, scary even" I stared at him, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you mean?" He obviously didn't understand.

"Before I met you I was on the verge of depression if not already. I come on tour and meet you and I'm suddenly okay again" I explained.

"It's not just me, I'm just a big factor of your happiness. It's everyone, Jenna, Tyler, Lillie, Sarah etc. Before I came on tour I was either at my moms house or at band practice, I didn't know how to be without this kind of stuff" he confessed.

"You've always seemed confident with an edge" I joked, he chuckled slightly.

"My edge being I'm not completely stable?" He asked, I smiled and shook my head. "What's your edge?" He asked.

"Oh I fell off the edge a while back" I said which made him laugh. "Yeah I had a series of mental breakdowns, I had one just before coming on tour. Since I've come on tour I've had no panic attacks or breakdowns though" I shrugged.

"She's alive!" He yelled, I laughed hard before holding him closer to me. "You look cute today" he complimented me. I was wearing one of his hoodies and some leggings, I did not look cute that's for sure. I kissed him to thank him before Lillie walked in clutching a man and grinning insanely.

"Guys this is Shane!" She beamed. "Shane this is Josh and Sage they are together" she introduced us.

"Nice to meet you Shane" I said and Josh nodded in agreement.

"Okay Panic should be coming soon so just take a seat while I get ready" she told him. He took a seat next to Josh and I.

"Congrats on your engagement Shane" I complimented.

"Thanks, I'm really excited" he grinned, Josh squeezed me. It was nice to see Shane actually excited to get married.

"We should go back stage now Sage" Josh patted my back. I climbed off of him and started to walk out.