-13-

Josh's POV

"So you gave her the bracelet" Tyler summarised. We were in our dressing room getting ready for the show, I had told Tyler about what happened the day before.

"Yep" I nodded proudly.

"And she liked it?" He asked, I nodded again.

"Loved it" I beamed, I pointed to behind my ear. "She kissed me here" I grinned.

"Josh dude you are gone" he laughed at my childishness.

"She has been kind of off with me though, yesterday was the day where she seemed like herself again" I wondered.

"Well that's not surprising" he muttered.

"What?" I asked, he raised his eyebrows.

"Well now that your not being all soppy over Debby, she can actually talk to you and be with you" he said as if it was obvious.

"Debby?" I repeated.

"Jenna is amazing with reading this kind of stuff and she's told me what's happened" he explained. "You and Sage spent loads of time together before Debby arrived, this meant you both developed feelings for each other. Debby arrives, your feelings get all messed up leaving Sage to be hurt. Debby leaves and you return to normal, Sage is happy again." He dumbs it down for me.

"I realised I hurt Sage and I apologised for our fight but she kept thinking it was my nerves talking" I vented.

"But you two are on better terms now and Debby is gone which means you are thinking clearly" he was getting at something.

"So...?"

"So go and get her! You've got Brendon's permission, you are on good terms with her and you still feel the same so why not?" He asked.

"She might not like me like that" I worried, he groaned out loud.

"Why on earth would you think that?" He asked.

"She might of gotten over any feelings she might of had when Debby was here. What if she only sees me as a friend? What if I have just given her a friendship bracelet?" I stressed.

"Josh, calm down. You will never know until you try" he advised.

"I've never had to do something like this before" I complained.

"Make it comfortable, calm, something casual. Make sure you are both in good moods and make sure she is having fun" he suggested, it was like a lightbulb went off in my head.

"And I could make it personal so we have something to talk about" I said getting excited.

"Uh...sure?" He laughed.

"Don't worry I have the best idea!" I beamed.

"Guys, you are on in fifteen minutes" Sam said as he opened the door. Madison square garden, this was the big one baby, I was fine, I was calm.

Tyler and I exchanged good lucks, hand shakes and hugs before going out separate ways to the stage. I walked out to the backstage to see the only person who could calm me down; Sage. She gave me a big grin when she saw me, I walked up to her and did the only thing I needed. I hugged her so tightly I thought she was going to burst.

"Good luck Josh, you are going to be amazing" she whispered in my ear, she then kissed the same spot as when I gave her the bracelet and pulled away. I noticed the bracelet shine from her wrist and all my nerves melted.

"Thank you" I said before a man started counting down from five.

I ran on stage and grabbed my drumsticks, i pointed at the crowd who were shouting and screaming at us. There were so many of them, they went on for what felt like miles. I started to play my drums and the noise grew louder.

During 'Holding on to you' I stood up from the drums, I looked to my right to see Sage dancing away. I blew her a kiss when we made eye contact before jumping down off the drum set and climbing onto Tyler's piano. I watched Tyler sing and smile as I joined him, I back flipped off the piano and danced back to my drum kit. I went round the long way so I could see Sage, she waved at me and I waved back until I reached my kit and had to play again.

"Josh Dun! Josh Dun! Josh Dun!" The crowd chanted, I couldn't believe it. I sat staring at the masses of people, I looked over at Tyler who was grinning madly at me. I looked to the side of the stage where Sage was laughing at my expression. I started to hit the drums and Tyler danced along to them. This was the best night ever.

"Thank you! We are twenty one pilots and so are you" Tyler yelled through the microphone, he went to turn away but I pulled him back into a hug. We had just played Madison square garden! The crowd roared as we hugged and I felt Tyler's body shake as he laughed. We eventually walked off stage but I realised Sage was on the other side. I sprinted across the stage, I heard screams as people could see me. I ran to the other side of the stage and scooped her up in my arms.

"Ew you're all sweaty!" She squealed, I refused to put her down.

"I just played Madison square garden, and I didn't mess up!" I yelled, she laughed as I held her.

"I'm proud" she smiled, I wanted to kiss her so badly but it wasn't the right moment. I was all sweaty and disgusting even if she was perfect.

"Okay I need to shower, then I have to get together a surprise" I put her down and wiped my forehead.

"A surprise?" She asked.

"Yeah we are going to celebrate" I explained.

"You and me?" She asked, my face dropped. She didn't want to see me.

"Only for a bit and then when everyone else is ready we will all celebrate together" I said, she nodded excitedly.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it" She grinned.

"Me too" I smiled.

"Okay I'm going to watch Panic, I will meet you afterwards" she said, I kissed her forehead because I couldn't help it before running down the halls. I was so happy i couldn't help but smile.

"Josh!" Tyler yelled from down the hall.

"Dude!" I yelled as we walked towards each other, we collapsed into a hug and it was one of the best days of my life honestly.