-12-

Debby left just before we ventured to New York. Josh looked sad for a while after she left and honestly it was slightly painful, I couldn't bare to watch him miss her.

"I can't believe I'm in New York" I said as I stepped off the bus.

"How long do we have here?" Lillie asked Brendon, he shrugged.

"About four days" he said casually. Four whole days in New York I could've cried, New York was the dream.

"Okay everyone listen up!" Sam yelled as he walked towards the group.
"We have today free, so go shopping or sight seeing or whatever. Tomorrow we are spending the day at Madison square garden preparing, rehearsing, sound checking and all that fun stuff then obviously the show tomorrow. Sunday is resting day and then we are on the road again by dinner on Monday" he announced before walking back to the crew.

"Who wants to go shopping in Times Square?" Jenna asked. Lillie, Sarah and I put our hands up, we all looked at the men who just rolled their eyes.

"There are some really good music shops in New York. Drums and everything" I mentioned.

"I guess we could come along" Josh shrugged while the others nodded.

We made our way to Times Square, the boys went one way and the girls the other.

"Okay I need your help" Jenna said to me as she linked her arm with mine.

"Sure, anything" I agreed, she grinned.

"I need you to seduce Josh into telling you what Tyler wants for his birthday on Sunday" she giggled, I almost choked.

"Seduce?" I laughed and she nodded. "Why don't I just ask him or better yet, you ask him!"

"No! If I ask Josh he will ask Tyler and he will mention me which means Tyler will say 'I don't want anything, all I want is you blah blah blah'" she mocked which made me laugh

"And if I ask?"

"Josh will make up something he thinks Tyler will like and then fall in love with you" she dreamed.

"Jenna!" I bursted, she started laughing hard. "Why don't we get something while we are here"

"Tyler deserves more than a snow globe that says 'I love New York'" she stressed.

"So don't get him a physical present, get him something like a party or fly out a friend or..."

"We could fly out his brothers or his parents and we could all go out for dinner" she suggested.

"Do you want me to seduce it by Josh?" I asked, she giggled but then nodded.

"Actually yes can you slip it into a conversation or something? Then make him swear he won't tell Tyler" she asked.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes as we walked into a high end shop that I could never afford. Everyone was looking around at things that cost my house while I stroked the fur coats. I walked over to Sarah who was looking at the jewellery stand.

"These are pretty don't you think?" She asked, I looked at the price of the earrings before nodding.

"Pretty expensive" I joked, she giggled before putting them back.

We shopped around for a bit before meeting up with the guys for lunch, Jenna gave me the go ahead to talk to Josh so I made my way up to him.

"Find some good stuff?" I asked, I mentally slapped myself as he gave me a weird look.

"Yes actually I did find some good stuff" He laughed, I nodded suddenly very awkward. "I got something for you actually" He said while the others spoke to the waiter to see if he could fit us all.

"What?" I asked, he looked so nervous I wanted to hug him.

"I bought you something" He pulled a thin square box out of his pocket.

"Josh...why?" I asked, his expression dropped.

"Guys are you coming?" Brendon called from the door, Josh hid the box as we both turned to Brendon.

"One minute, we will meet you in there" I called, he raised his eyebrows before Sarah pulled him into the restaurant.

"You don't want it?" Josh asked, he looked terrified.

"Depends what it is" I joked but he didn't laugh. "I'm kidding". Josh pulled out the box again and handed it to me, he watched me so closely as I opened it. Inside was a small silver bracelet, I gasped at its beauty before looking up at Josh, I was smiling like an idiot. I shut the box and threw my arms around Josh, I felt him relax as I kissed him just behind his ear.

"So you like it?" He asked, I nodded as I put it on.

"Josh I love it, thank you!" I grinned, he mirrored my expression. "but why?" I asked, he shifted slightly.

"The other guys were looking for stuff for their wives and I saw that and thought of you" he said quietly, he was being so cute I couldn't help but smile.

"Guys we are ordering!" Brendon called from the door.

"To be continued" I winked and walked towards Brendon who held open the door for both of us. I took my seat next to Lillie, I couldn't stop smiling every time I moved my arm and caught a glimpse of the bracelet. Josh sat across from me and gave me a big smile before turning to talk to Tyler.

"Why are you so happy?" Lillie asked, I shook my head as we ordered and she dropped it.

"So where else are we going to go while in New York?" I asked the table.

"We should go and see a show" Sarah suggested.

"We should go around Central Park" Jenna suggested.

"I want to go to the Statue of Liberty" Tyler chimed in.

"Yes" Josh pointed at Tyler so we could tell who he was agreeing to.

"Helicopter rides here can't be that expensive" Brendon said.

"I'm already exhausted" Lillie commented.

"Okay I'm sure we can do all of those" I said as the waiter put my food down.

"Isn't the ice rink in Central Park? It's almost Christmas" Sarah said, Jenna nodded.

"And the horse drawn carriages" she added.

"Sounds romantic" Tyler wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah nothing says romance like falling on your ass and losing a tooth" I let everyone know that I hate ice skating. I started to stab my pasta to let out my anger at that stupid ice rink.

"That was like six years ago" Brendon laughed.

"You lost a tooth?" Tyler asked, he looked kind of excited and scared at the same time.

"No but my friend did and it scarred me for life" I explained.

"I wonder what happened to Toothy Tina" Brendon wondered, everyone laughed but I just shook my head. I made eye contact with Josh who gave me a big grin which made me smile.