-5-

At the Texas show I was still getting all my makeup out and ready when Josh and Tyler walked in. I had my head in my huge bag when two big hands reached onto my waist, I squealed and threw my bag on the floor in shock. I spun around to see Josh laughing hard, I hit him in the chest but then realised he was shirtless and removed my hand from him immediately.

"Josh!" I yelled but he was still laughing and Tyler was laughing as well from behind him. I turned around and picked up my bag again to get out the makeup required for Josh. Tyler sat on the couch and plugged his phone into the speaker we had, he started playing a song that I didn't know but him and Josh looked at each other like it was the best song in the world.

I placed my brush into the red and started to paint his eyes, he was singing along to the song and punching his arms out in happiness.

"Stop moving" I complained but he continued to dance, he started to bang imaginary drums so I grabbed his face which squished his cheeks together. He smiled as I glared at him, I held my hand there while I brushed his eyes with the eyeshadow. He continued to stare at me, not that he could look away until I was done. "You can dance now" I told him, he stood up and high tenned Tyler before they both broke out in a dance.

It was the weirdest but funniest dance I had ever seen, Josh danced awkwardly but loosely while Tyler just seemed to lose control and just flopped in the air aimlessly. I had to sit down because i was laughing so hard, Josh grabbed my hand and made me join in. He spun me around causing me to let out a loud giggle, I got slightly dizzy so I had to stop. I watched Josh and Tyler flail their arms around to a heavy heated rap song while I found the makeup to use for Tyler.

"Tyler, makeup, now!" I yelled, still laughing slightly. He jogged over to me while Josh still danced, this time he changed the song to a Foo Fighters song and air drummed with a concentrated look on his face.

"Eyes over here missy" Tyler pointed to his eyes, I blushed and dabbed the sponge.

"My job certainly is interesting" I muttered as I covered his neck with black.

"Don't wanna be your monkey wrench" Josh sang while air drumming, I bobbed my head to the song while painting Tyler.

Brendon burst through the door and joined into the song, I rolled my eyes as Dallon, Kenny and Dan marched into the room all dancing. I brushed Tyler's face and he went to join them, as if on cue Lillie came running in to do their makeup.

"I'm done here, I'm going to go change before the show" I said to her, she nodded and started fixing the guys.

I climbed up the bus steps and found the bunk with my clothes in it, i pulled out my clothes and pulled a cardigan over the top before putting on some merch. I walked out into the main area of the bus to find Josh, still shirtless.

"Hey Josh" i said, looking around for my makeup bag.

"Should I wear a shirt tonight?" He asked, I looked up at him, he looked nervous so I stopped looking for my bag.

"What?" I asked, his eyes were full of fear.

"Should I wear a shirt and then take it off during the show? Or should I cut out the middle man and go on stage without a shirt. What do you think people will think if I go on without a shirt, that I'm full of myself and what if I'm having a bloated day, am I having a bloated day Sage?" He rushed in a panic, my eyes widened, he had never said this many words at one time before. I reached out and touched his arm which made him stop talking.

"Josh, you have a very nice upper body. I mean there are probably fan accounts dedicated to your six pack" I poked his stomach and he gave me a small smile. "You need to breathe, calm yourself down." I placed my hand on his shoulder and felt it relax a bit.