-25-

"I'm taking you out" Josh entered our hotel room as I was getting dressed.

"Of where?" I joked, he pretended to laugh just as I was clipping my dungaree dress up.

"You look beautiful" he pulled my waist towards him.

"You were saying" I lead him so he didn't get distracted.

"Oh yeah, we are spending the day together" he continued.

"We spend everyday together" I said, being difficult. He rolled his eyes and squeezed my back.

"Sage" he moaned, I kissed him to make him happy again. "We can be alone, have fun, make memories" he dreamed.

"Oh my god the world is ending isn't it? How long do we have?" I joked, he let go of me and went to walk out again. "I'm sorry, sorry, come back please i want to spend the day with you" I apologised, he came back to me and smiled. "It might be our last" I added, he went to walk out but I pulled him back. "Last one I promise" I laughed. "What did you have in mind?"

"For our last day on earth? Glad you asked" He started, I laughed. "Well we are in sunny beautiful Scotland so I was just thinking we walk around and find something." He shrugged.

"For our last day? You'd think you'd plan something" I giggled but he didn't find it funny. "Lighten up" I kissed him before grabbing my purse. "Let's go!"

We walked down the streets of Edinburgh, it was like a scene of a movie. I wrapped my arms around his as we walked and took in the cold Scottish air.

"It's fucking cold" Josh muttered, I laughed at him as we walked along the road.

"You're from Ohio" I mentioned but he just shook his head.

"I need coffee" he said and swerved us towards a Starbucks.

"We come to Edinburgh and you take me to Starbucks" I complained, he huffed before moving us away from the coffee shop.

"Where are we going then?" He asked.

"Let's find a place America doesn't have" I smiled, he smiled back at me and kissed my head. I loved it when he did that. We walked along the streets and eventually found a small coffee shop that looked like it belonged on tumblr.

"I hate it" Josh said, I laughed.

"Me too" I agreed, the amount of hipsters that were in here made me want to throw up.

"How far away is Starbucks?" He asked, I grabbed his hand and moved towards an empty table next to the window.

"Too far, my legs ache" I sat in the chair, Josh sat across from me and grinned happily at me.

"Hi! My names Martha! What can I get you?" A peppy Scottish teen said with a large smile.

"Hi I'm Josh and this is Sage" he introduced. He was too nice for his own good. "We will have two strong strong coffees please" Josh ordered, I nodded. She grinned madly at us, obviously she had been told to smile more.

"Coming right up" she smiled and walked away. Josh sat there grinning at me for a while before I noticed something on the wall, I tried to stop from laughing but I snorted a bit.

"What?" He asked.

I pointed at the wall, on it were all of twenty one pilots album covers in giant poster form along with many other bands. He turned back to me, he looked so embarrassed but then he snorted with laughter. We both started laughing before the teen came over again with our coffees so we had to pretend we weren't laughing. She smiled towards us but I had a feeling she was just smiling at Josh.

"Out of all the places in the world" he laughed. "Do you think they know?" He asked sheepishly.

"Oh yeah" I laughed, he tried to hide his face slightly.

"Should we leave?" He asked, I couldn't stop laughing.

"No way I'm enjoying this too much" he moaned.

It didn't take long for someone to recognise Josh. A small girl with dark braided hair came up to us smiling adorably, she was so cute.

"Josh?" She asked, he turned to look at her and smiled widely.

"That's me" he answered, he waited for her to ask for a picture or something but she just stood there.

"I just wanted to say thank you, you saved my sisters life. Well you and Tyler" she said sweetly. My heart dropped as she spoke, I looked at Josh who looked equally as touched. He really didn't know what to say, she turned to me and smiled. "Hi Sage" she smiled, I was shocked that she knew who I was.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked as Josh sat there in shock.

"I'm Molly" she answered. "I saw the video of you playing Josh's drums and I think you two are so cute" she giggled, I gave Josh a death stare. I thought I had deleted that video. He just shrugged and reached out to the girl, the girl leant down and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I'm speechless. I'm so happy to have helped your sister" he smiled.

"I just wanted to thank you, sorry to interrupt your coffee. I hope you enjoy Edinburgh" she said so kindly.

"Do you want a photo or something? Something for your sister?" He offered, I watched him be so lovely to this girl.

"Do you mind?" She asked, he shook his head and smiled widely. I took her phone off of her and took a photo of her and Josh. She hugged him one more time before walking back to her table.

"She was so sweet" I said as we sat down again. We both finished our coffees not long after and set off again back to the hotel.

When we arrived back at the hotel, Josh wouldn't let me sit down for one minute.

"We are going swimming" he surprised me.

"Tired. long. day. laying. down." I said, slowly edging my way onto the bed. He went through my suitcase and found my bikini, he then pulled me up and handed it to me.

"C'mon it'll be fun" He dragged me downstairs and to the pool area. It smelled of chlorine and was really hot.

There was no one in the pool when I walked out, Josh walked out of the men's sections not long after. He was shirtless which I admired and was wearing the cutest blue shorts. I was wearing a simple black bikini and felt kind of awkward about it when I walked out.

"You first" he smiled, I shook my head.

"Together" I lied, he shrugged and stood at the side. I took this as an opportunity to push him in and then I jumped in after him. He laughed when he came back up but then splashed me, I screamed and splashed him back which obviously initiated a splash war. Eventually he dunked under water and swam over to me, he bobbed up right in front of my face so I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"Josh Dun" I whispered as I was pulled closer to him. He grinned at me and I couldn't help but admire him, he was such a beautiful man.

"Sage Urie" he mocked, I chuckled before pressing my lips to his.

"Thank you for an amazing day" I said, he licked his lips and kissed me again.

"Anytime" he winked, I kissed his cheeks and then his head while he laughed. I reached his lips and pushed hard against them, he licked my bottom lip and manoeuvred his tongue around. I couldn't believe we were making out in a pool, this is some movie shit.

——————————————
I just wanted them to have a nice day together, I've got some stuff planned so stay tuned!