-29-

"Happy birthday!" Josh yelled way too early in the morning. I groaned and hit the air trying to get him in the face. I didn't tell him it was my birthday, how the heck did he know?

"Who told you of this dark day?" I grunted, he laughed and sat on the bed next to me. We were back in LA for two days before setting off to France.

"Brendon, duh." He answered as if I should've known this. "So when do you want your present?" He asked, my head shot up.

"You got me a present?" I asked, my heart fluttered. When did he have time to get it? Is he lying? Is it good?

"I got you the present of all presents. The best gift anyone has ever given in the world" he expressed, I threw my head back down on the bed.

"You've bigged it up too much now, I'm just going to be disappointed" I said truthfully.

"No, c'mon. Let me give you your present!" He started to shake me. I moaned but sat up, he passed me an envelope and grinned madly. I kissed him before opening it just because I could. I opened the envelope and inside was two front row seats to The Killers in LA tonight.

"You didn't!" I screamed. "Josh!" I screamed, he grinned while I freaked out about the tickets.

"I asked Brendon who your favourite band was, I was expecting Twenty One Pilots but you know The Killers are cool too" he laughed, I jumped on him and kissed his face everywhere. I kissed his lips quickly and hugged him so tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I repeated over and over again. "Gah! I'm so excited!" I squealed, I kissed him hard once more before getting up to call Lillie.

I stood in my tiny kitchen and called Lillie to tell her, she reacted the way I wanted which was to freak out and tell me how jealous she was of me. We started chatting about random stuff, she ran me by some stuff about the wedding and how her and Shane had set a date for December. I felt Josh's hands run along my waist to my stomach as he started to kiss my shoulder. I moved my shoulder and showed him I was on the phone but he didn't care, he flipped me around so I was facing him and started to kiss my face. I tried to continue talking to Lillie but I kept getting distracted.

"Lil, I have to go. I'll call you back later" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Okay, I'll see you in a couple of days" she said and hung up.

"Good" Josh mumbled as he kissed my lips, I smiled and pulled myself onto the counter top. Josh ran his hands up my thighs and pulled me closer to him. Just as he was kissing below my ear I heard my front door slam.

"Happy birthday baby sister!" Brendon yelled from the hallway. Josh jumped and skidded across the room which made me giggle. Brendon entered the kitchen as I jumped off the counter to greet him. Sarah followed closely behind.

"Thank you brother" I said as I hugged him, I kissed his cheek and then went to give Sarah and hug.

"We didn't know what to get you so Sarah bought you this, if you don't like it you can sell them or whatever" Brendon passed me a small box, Josh watched closely from the kitchen obviously interested in it. I opened it to reveal a  small ring layered with diamonds around it. It was stunning.

"Thank you!" I beamed and slipped it on. I hugged them both again before showing Josh who had lost interest now.

"Wow, 26. How does it feel?" Sarah asked.

"One year closer to death!" I joked, Brendon and Josh laughed while Sarah just rolled her eyes.

"That's the spirit!" Brendon laughed.

Later on in the day Josh and I got ready for the concert. I was beyond excited for it and I think Josh was a little bit too but he was playing it all cool. We got an uber to the arena and walked hand in hand to get to our seats. A few people noticed Josh and asked for pictures which he gladly accepted. I got a few looks from people, some good some bad. I also got a lot of questions if I was his girlfriend to which I just said yes.

When we got to our seats we were a little late so we missed the opening act however it made it more exciting for The Killers to come on. When they eventually turned up my heart was racing, I hit Josh's arm so much he eventually just put it round me. They started off with Somebody Told Me and I sang along happily and danced awkwardly. Josh bounced a bit with me but my aim was to make him jump really high.

"Brandon yaaaaas" some girl yelled next to me, I laughed at her and she smiled warmly at me.

"He's so gorgeous" i agreed, she nodded and grinned happily at me. She noticed Josh and winked at me.

"Although he isn't half bad either" she said flirtatiously, staring at Josh. I decided then and there that any future relationship me and this girl had was over. She is not hitting on my man.

"Yes I know" I said dead faced, she got the memo and turned away from me.

When Runaways came on i grabbed Josh's face and sang dramatically to him. He laughed and when the song got really good I got him jumping which made me very happy. I kissed him in appreciation of how good he was being to me and in response he threw his arm around me and kissed my head. For the rest of the concert we were dancing together and singing at the top of our lungs. When Mr Brightside came on Josh actually knew it and sang along. He put his arm around my waist and picked me up as I clung to him. I laughed hysterically and screamed for him to put me down.

"I love you" He slurred as I grinned at him. I kissed him in response. He took his arm from me and started doing dorky dance moves along to When You Were You. It wasn't really a dancey song but he could make anything work.

When the concert was over we started to walk down the road to get an uber.

"The girl next to me had a crush on you" I teased, he raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"And you didn't tell me? Some wingman you are" he joked, I pushed him and he stumbled to the side slightly. He came back put an arm around me, he kissed my head and laughed.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever" I thanked him, he leant down and kissed me just as the uber pulled up.

"Next year is going to be even better" he smiled.