-4-

"TEXAS BABY" Brendon yelled as we all gathered in the penthouse hotel room we had been given.

The band members, their significant others, Lillie and I had been given a huge shared hotel room in Texas. It had five rooms and shocked me as soon as I walked in. It was Russia compared to my one bedroom apartment in LA. We had arrived in Texas the night before I was so shocked at its beauty, if this tour was anything, it was beautiful. The sights I had seen in the past week had been phenomenal.

"Is everyone alright with the room arrangements?" Dallon said but I wasn't listening. I assumed that I was with Lillie so I just followed her into the room she had picked.

"Gosh we are so lucky" She said as she stood at the window, admiring the view.

"Gosh I'm so tired" I jumped onto the bed next to the window and melted into it. I moaned in pleasure just as there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Lillie yelled and in walked Jenna and Sarah.

"We are having a girls day do you want to come" I looked at Lillie and she nodded so I nodded too.

We all got ready to leave, I was ready first so I walked into the main area to grab some water from the fridge. Tyler and Josh were sitting at the island in the kitchen section and smiled at me when they saw me.

"Are you going out?" Josh asked and I nodded.

"Girls day" I answered and he nodded slowly.

"Buy me something pretty" Tyler smiled.

"Buy me a hat" Josh suggested.

"Who says I'm buying anyone anything? I don't even know what we are doing today" I laughed.

"You're probably going shopping though I mean what else is there to do" Tyler sassed but it made sense. Josh leaned over the counter and took my water which made me frown. All the other girls eventually were ready and we were all set to go and have a girls day.

"Where are we going?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"We could get coffee and shop for a bit" Jenna suggested and we all agreed.

"Yeah let's just explore Houston while we can" Lillie said.

We all left the building and started walking down the street, as we turned a corner there was a huge Starbucks sign. It's like all of our caffeine radars went off as we all said "Starbucks" at the same time. We rushed over the busy road and entered the coffee scented heaven. We told Sarah and Lillie our orders while Jenna and I sat went to get a seat.

"Have you ever been to Texas before?" She asked me.

"I've never been anywhere before" I laughed, she smiled and nodded.

"Me neither, before I met Tyler I hadn't left my state let alone America. I'm so lucky to have him in my life" she said and I awed.

"That's beautiful" I smiled and she nodded.

"He's a beautiful man" She smiled. Sarah and Lillie came over with our drinks and we all sipped and slurped away. I had ordered a green tea and the cup that came with it was so cute.

"So Lillie what's your boyfriend like?" Sarah asked, we all turned to her while she giggled.

"Shane is perfect. We met in high school and we were friends until last year when we started dating. I miss him a lot" she explained. Everyone awed but I was interested.

"What kind of stuff do you do together?" I asked and she looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?" She asked, everyone watched me expectantly.