-2-

When we arrived in Arizona I had gotten to know Lillie so well. She lived in LA and worked for a magazine who had got her this job on tour. She had a boyfriend named Shane who lives in LA and she thinks he is 'the one'. She told me all about how they met and how much she misses him. She told me about her family and how she got into makeup and I was genuinely interested because she seemed to have this perfect life that I could probably live vicariously through.

We got off the bus and saw a big group of people standing, this tour was...big. I went and found Brendon who wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.

"How was your journey? Do you feel okay?" He started to worry, I rolled my eyes.

"I just talked to Lillie the whole time, she's really nice" I told him and a glint of pride shone in his eyes.

"Some of us are going out for dinner, do you and Lillie want to come?" He asked, I nodded and he squeezed me tight.

"I'll go ask" I looked around and spotted Lillie talking to Josh, he had now replaced his sleeveless top with a baggy jumper which looked so comfy. I walked over to her nervously but I was greeted with big smiles.

"Hey sage, how was your journey?" He asked, he seemed very friendly.

"It was great " I said and he nodded. "I think we are all going to dinner with Brendon and some others are you guys coming?" I asked, Lillie nodded and I looked at Josh expectantly.

"Im coming" Josh smiled and I couldn't help but grin. He walked towards Tyler and Jenna who were play fighting over a bottle of water.

"We were just talking about you" Lillie winked and walked towards the awaiting car. My face dropped and I made a mental note to ask about it later as I watched her walk away.

It turned out it was Brendon, Sarah, Josh, Tyler, Jenna, Mark, Dallon, Zack, me and Lillie going to dinner. We all got into an uber mini van and drove to a restaurant I had never heard of before. We all walked in and Zack did all the talking, I always liked Zack because he always told you what he thought straight. Eventually we walked over to our table and everyone stared at the chairs.

"Date me" Lillie giggled and ran around to the other side of the table, I sat down at one of the middle chairs and smiled at her from across the table. Sarah sat next to her and Brendon sat on my left so they were across from each other.

I didn't notice Josh had sat next to me until I flicked my head to the side too quickly and he was just there. I stared at the menu before turning to Brendon and asking him whether he had been here before, he answered with a single head shake so I decided I would ask Josh.

"Have you ever been here before?" I asked, his head snapped up at the sound of my voice.

"Yeah once, I had the chicken salad but it was pretty healthy" he scrunched up his nose which made me smile.

"So you don't recommend the chicken salad, interesting" I just watched as he grinned in response. "What are you having Lil?" I asked, accidentally giving her a nickname but from her grin I could tell she liked it.

"I don't know but I want fries" she said which made me laugh because I could relate to that. When we ordered I got a Tai bowl whatever that was and a lemonade. I noticed everyone getting beer or some sort of alcoholic drink but stuck to my guns and decided not to embarrass myself on the first night.

"So, are you excited for tour?" Josh asked out of the blue. 

"Yeah, it'll be fun" I answered very plainly.

"Are you going to watch us perform?" He asked. I looked into his eyes, they held my gaze and I felt like I couldn't break free of it.

"Of course" I nodded, he smiled and turned to answer a question Mark had just asked him. I felt someone nudge me so I turned to see Brendon looking concerned.