The Movie

Piper stared at her curiously, after they pulled away from their hug.

"Are you okay? I've been looking for you everywhere!" she said.

"I'm okay," Annabeth said and then told Piper about the incident with Luke. Piper's expression changed throughout the story.

"I.am.going.to.murder.him," she growled before heading towards the door. Annabeth stopped her before she reached the doorknob.

"Piper, it's okay, I can protect myself, you don't need to do that for me," she laughed before she continued," now tell me why you were looking for me?"

Piper sighed and then her eyes shined at my question. She started excitingly, "I convinced the legendary director, Chiron Brunner, to cast you in his new movie, Slashed!"

Annabeth squealed. Chiron Brunner made some of the most famous movies in Hollywood. He also worked with some really famous movie stars. He was one of the best directors in Hollywood.

"What's the movie about and what part am I going to be playing?" she said, super fast, filled with excitement.

"Well, Slashed is about a top secret spy who, after being betrayed by his friend, transfers to another spy agency, because he got kicked out, after his friend took over the agency he worked for. There he makes a ton of new friends and falls in love with another spy while she trains him to be better and defeat his enemy. Then, the friend who betrayed him finds out where he lives and hypnotizes everyone there to hate him. There's this battle between him and his betrayed friend, and he wins and decides to stay at the agency and proposes to the girl he loves," Piper said," and you got the part of the girl the spy falls in love with/his trainer."

"Awesome!" Annabeth exclaimed. Annabeth loved acting and started acting when she was a child. Whenever she had a new movie to go on she always hoped to not disappoint her fans and do her best.

"Anyways, you have to arrive tomorrow to the auditions they are holding to find people that can play the other roles, so far they've only picked the role of the spy, your role, and the betraying friend," she said. Annabeth nodded.

"Okay, now let's go home so you could get a head start on your sleep, so you can wake up and be there at 9, when the auditions start," Piper said as she dragged Annabeth out the bathroom door.

Thanks for reading!🔱