You're my Sun

Gorgeous by Taylor Swift is the song of the chapter!💁🏼

Nico's POV

Finally back in New York City, I drove with the band to our house. We decided on sharing a house to make us closer and come up with more songs together. Plus pool parties were always a thing!

One of our bodyguards, Jay, stood at our door waiting for us. Travis and Connor as always high-fived him and tried to take his sunglasses off as usual, but Jay just backed away and dodged them.

Apollo stood on the stairs as we entered, beaming.

"That was a great performance for California, guys! I have some really good news for you," Apollo told us.

"Does it have anything to do with pizza, because I'm hungry," Travis said.

"Nope," Apollo was used to the twins' remarks," you all have been picked to model for the clothing company, Aphrodite's on New York Fashion week!" He told us and I seemed to be the only one to know what that was. Everyone else in the band just had a confused expression on their faces.

Apollo frowned when he got no reaction.

"The Aphrodite's! Made by the Aphrodite! One of the most famous fashion designers ever!" He claimed.

"Oh isn't that the brand all the old ladies like?!"Leo said.

"No!" Apollo exclaimed and continued on calmly,"that's Medusa's."

Charlie yelled roasted. Apollo told us more about the deal. The other boys were chill, but I had been pretty excited about the deal.

***************

Apparently, Aphrodite saw us perform and called us charming, young men and asked Apollo if we wanted to perform during one of her fashion shows and model for a photoshoot for her new, male line of clothes.

Apollo had not only boasted to us and to others of how great you have to be to model for her, but had driven us to the photo shoot I was standing in right now. Before he went, he made sure to tell Travis and Connor to not be so cocky.

We entered a big, white with a touch of pink building. There in the office desk sat a secretary who had too much makeup on for my liking. Travis went on ahead and started flirting with her. I slapped my forehead. Could he get any stupider? 

The secretary ignored him  and smiled at us. "What are you here for today, gentleman?" She asked us.

"We're here for the photoshoot, we're The Mortals," Leo said and she nodded and led us to the elevator.

"Just go there and my assistant will direct you," she told us pressing the floor button 7.

We got out of the elevator and a cheery looking blonde greeted us. We were on a rooftop where many people were rushing around, carrying clothes with them.

"Hi, I'm Cherry, your director assistant today and I can't believe I'm meeting THE MORTALS," she told us and squealed," now follow me to the dressing rooms."

She blabbed on about how awesome it was to have us as she led us. She seemed distracted and didn't even notice that Travis had chased after a brunette model.