The Kaleidoscopic Girl

Jason POV

I was on my way to the parking lot when I bumped into a brunette girl, again.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry," I said and looked at the girl. Wait, this was the same girl he had bumped into some while ago.

"No, I'm sorry," the girl named Piper said.

I chuckled. "We've got to stop meeting like this."

She laughed. I looked into her eyes. They were dark brown. Wait, what, I thought she had blue/green eyes. Piper seemed to read my expression and said,

"I'm kaleidoscopic," she said.

"Oh," I replied to her.

"Isn't that rare?" I asked her.

"Yup," she said. Then she smiled.

There was an awkward silence.

"So you're acting in the movie?" she asked me curiously.

"Umm, yeah," I said.

"Hey, do you want to meet up sometime, maybe to talk more or something?" I asked her.

Her eyes twinkled. "Yeah, I would love that!" she said. We exchanged phone numbers. Then she got a call and said she was going to the meeting.

'Yes,' I thought to myself. I don't think that meant to go together as a date, but I still was excited. My friends all told me that I had been pretty moody since I had broken up with my ex-girlfriend, Reyna. We decided to break up because of long distance. I had been very depressed on those days.

I walked to my car and took out my keys. Before I could turn on the car, someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?" a familiar voice rang into my ears.

Reyna.

*******************

50k views!!!!!😱😱😱!!! Thank you so much!