Aphrodite's Girls

Annabeth's POV

We entered. The cabin was a combination of pink and fuzzy. The cabin had white pillars in all four sides and the cabin was huge. The carpeting was fuzzy, hot-pink. There were potted carnations and purple curtains by the windows. There were blue and pastel beds near each other with chests of belongings near each of the beds. A farther distance away from the beds were three white makeup tables that had a mirror on top, that's decorations around it, glowed a scarlet red.  There were three pink doors that stood at the end of the huge living/bedroom of the cabin that probably led to a kitchen and bathrooms.

I coughed as I smelled tons of different Victoria's Secret perfumes.

"Welcome to the place where supermodels go to die," Piper muttered, saltily.

Three girls that were sitting on their beds when we came in, rushed towards us. They all bear-hugged Piper. Piper looked like she was slowly getting killed.

They introduced themselves.

A blonde girl with brunette tips and brown eyes came forward. "I'm Lacy!" She told everyone.

Another girl smiled at us. She was an Asian girl with cute pink hair, put into two buns, and black eyes. "I'm Hana Miku, although you could call me just Hana," she told us.

A tall girl with thick, black, straight hair and brown eyes came up to us.

"I'm Drew." She said to us.

"Oh. You're the Drew Tanaka! From the Celebrity talk show?" I asked her. I wasn't going to say her show was my favorite.

"Yes. And you must be the famous Annabeth Chase!" She beamed at me," I can't wait to find out all your juicy secrets!!"

I questioningly looked at her. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well, we wanted to have a sleepover with them," Calypso told us," you joining us?"

I sure didn't seem to like the feeling Drew gave off. Like she did something dark I don't know of. But then, she was a celebrity news reporter.

"Alright," I said," but only if Piper joins."

We all looked at Piper, who was looking dead as ever, with our puppy eyes. She twitched her eye. I didn't think anything would bother Piper this much.

"Fine."

All of the pretty girls cheered.

***************

"So are you guys like models or something?" I asked the girls.

It was six o clock and we were sitting in a circle. Valentina was curling Calypso's hair and Hazel and Calypso were braiding Lacy's hair. Thalia was talking to Hana about different types of hair dye. Piper refused to do anything, but listen to us. She said she had enough makeover memories from last time.

"Of course we are, we model for our mom, Aphrodite," she said, still beaming.

"Aphrodite? Like the designer?" I asked them.

"Yeah, that's our mom. She lets us model whenever we want. As long as we look proper and stuff. And you don't know the stuff that goes on behind the brand, like I just heard..." Lacy blabbed on and I tuned myself out.