Next Story Poll

Okay, so I said I was going to post a poll, so here it is. It basically chooses what kind of fanfic you guys want me to write next. You can vote twice. Basically, to vote, comment on the choice part. I'm really excited to see the results.....

1st Choice

PJO x Lemonade Mouth mash-up with Percabeth, Jiper, Thaluke, Solangelo, etc. with battle of the bands!

2nd Choice- Short Story

-If you want me to write something like a short story about Percy going on a time-traveling quest and Annabeth missing him.

3rd Choice

-Classic Percabeth, Annabeth is the Princess of Athens, Percy is the prince of the seas, story with evil princes and their kingdoms separating them.

4th Choice

Slashed

-You know the storyline that gets acted out in Famous. Now here's the real story.

-basically the story with Seth and how he got kicked out of the agency, etc.

5th choice

Basically my version of what happens if Percabeth were normal humans and were put in the same high school. 

Annabeth as the school's goody two-shoes and Percy as the rebellious swimmer.

6th choice

Annabeth is a farm girl and Percy is a celebrity from the big city. What happens when he gets sent to the farm to correct his spoiled behavior?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm keeping the poll open for a number of weeks, depending on the number of votes casted.

Ideas or suggestions? Message me privately, if you have any. But, I won't guarantee that your story will be done.