The Sleepover Pt.1: Revenge

Annabeth POV

Piper had planned a sleepover for all us to relieve us from all the stress with the movie and stuff. She had invited Hazel, Reyna who was a famous producer, and I.

I was hoping to avoid certain topics. Ahem. I know how crazy Piper can be about certain subjects. It brings the Aphrodite out of her.

Anyways, I had my owl pajamas on,(what! I love owls!), my owl pillow and some other stuff and was ready at Piper's door.

As soon as I opened the door, Piper pulled me in her house. Reyna and Hazel were both on the couch and greeted me with a deathly hug.

"Uh you guys are knocking on my wind pipes," I said and they let go. Reyna smiled.

"I'm so glad, you're here today!" She commented.

I smiled. "Well, of course, why wouldn't I be?"

The girls stared at each other for a long time. They looked like they were hiding something from me.

Then Piper spoke. " Umm, Annabeth, I know you want to you know not talk about it, but we're here for your breakup with Percy," Piper said and made a pityful face at me. We weren't dating?!

I was shocked. What did she just say? "What are you guys talking about?"' I said and looked at them weirdly.

They also looked shocked now. Then Reyna turned on the celebrity news channel on tv.

"-yes, Lacy, I can't believe they broke fans hearts just like that. I mean his latest tweet confirms that they aren't together and after that kiss, I mean omg," a reporter with blonde hair looked up at the screen and talked about it.

"Yes, for those of you just tuning in, Percy Jackson tweets online and confirms that he and Annabeth Chase aren't together and will never be, his tweet states," for those of you who thought Annabeth and I were together. We aren't. And I don't think we'll ever be. That's the end of that." the girl named Lacy stated.

My jaw dropped.

I guess he was a jerk after all. Just kissed me and then left me like that.

But, we weren't dating anyways, were we? I thought about the time I kissed him in front of all those paparazzi. I don't mean to be sappy, but do I mean nothing to him? What exactly did he think he was doing tweeting something like that?

Then my phone rang. With a quick gesture to my friends, I went to the hallway and answered the phone. It was my agent, Sarah.

"Hey," I answered the phone. I was just so shocked after all that's happened.

"Hey Annabeth, we gotta talk, okay?" I felt Sarah's shaky voice on the other end," look, I know you like Percy and stuff, but because of the media and several other reasons, you can't be with him-"

"Wait what?" I exclaimed.

"Look Annabeth, this is just until the movie premieres okay? You don't have to do it, but you might get fired if you don't follow the rules. And it's all part of you contract," she blabbed on about the contract while I sat in one of the chairs in the hallway.

Was this why Percy was being so weird on Twitter? Did his manager convince him to "not fall in love?"

"- so that's the end of that, and I hope you agree with me, Annie, please?" She pleaded.

"Fine, but first I already told you not to call me Annie, I don't like the name, and second did Percy also have a talk with his manager about this deal?" I asked her.

"Umm okay, Percy did and he was hoping you could agree on the deal too," she spoke.

"Oh," was all i could say there. So he was to scared to tell me himself, wasn't he? Well then, I'll be having a talk with him on Friday when we film a scene together. I hung up the phone and stormed into the kitchen where a caramel- haired stranger seemed to be making popcorn in the microwave.

"Calypso!" I exclaimed. Calypso turned around and faced me. I saw that she was wearing goldfish pajamas and I laughed. She smiled.

"Hey Annabeth, how are you?" She asked me and her golden, glittery earrings jiggled. Calypso's signature celebrity thing were her earrings. She would wear the craziest and cutest earrings. Right now her goldfish earrings matched her outfit perfectly.

"I'm fine, wow you didn't have to look so good, it's just a sleepover, Goldie," I said.

"Oh this outfit is nothing, Piper just kind of invited me here and it's my first sleepover ever!" She replied and grinned happily.

"Woah really? You've never been to a sleepover before?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Ok, so this is the perfect opportunity, cause Piper throws the coolest sleepovers ever, even for weird young adults like us," I said.

"Awesome," she said and took the popcorn bags out of the microwave. We then, went over to the couch were Hazel and Piper were arguing about some girls named Betty/Veronica? And Reyna was no where to be seen. What were they talking about?

"Guys!" I exclaimed out loud so they could stop arguing,"this is Calypso's first sleepover ever!"

They both squealed and we talked for a while. Apparently, Reyna got an urgent call and had to leave early. Hopefully, she would get back soon.

"Guys, I hate to interrupt our conversations, but the Titanic is about to start!" Piper said. I munched on my popcorn.

Three hours, two tissue boxes, and four popcorn bags later, we were all sitting and crying as Rose said her last line to Jack.

"I'll never let go Jack-" Piper bawled before she could say the rest of her line.

I looked at the time. Surely it was time. I ushered to Piper and she turned off the tv.

Calypso wailed and Hazel groaned. "Why did you-" Piper shushed Calypso and begin to talk.

"Calypso, if you don't know, it's tradition for every sleepover that we have to prank someone," Piper said and wiggled her eyebrows. Calypso ohhed and everyone went silent.

"Well, I have a perfect person to prank this sleepover!" Piper laughed evilly and rubbed her hands together. Man, she looked scary like that.

Then she stared at me. And suddenly everything came to me.

"No, we are not!" I said and Piper laughed again.

"Piper, we are not pranking him, okay? No matter how much he has hurt me today," I told her. I don't think she was listening.

"Hey, I never said it was a he?" She said and I gave her a confused expression," you know who else is having a sleepover today?"

No one answered. "Percy Jackson and some of his friends, and it's being filmed by MTV," she said.

"That would be the perfect opportunity to prank them! Especially since they didn't pick us to be filmed and you know how much better at sleepovers I am!" She exclaimed," and you always let boys break your heart, Annabeth. First, Luke now Percy, now I think it's time for revenge!"

The girls all agreed while I just stood there. I smiled. One prank wouldn't hurt, would it?