On the Red Carpet

Percy's POV

"Percy Jackson!"

"Percy Jackson?!"

"Persssy Jackson!" All the reporters started asking me questions at once.

"Are you and Annabeth Chase dating?"

"Is that suit a symbol of your love?"

"How do you feel about being in one of the most anticipated movies ever?"

I smirked. "Amazing actually, working with the iconic Chiron Brunner has been amazing and the cast, we're so close," I told the reporter, clutching my heart at the close part.

Grover was over by the carpet, giving me a thumbs up while giving Juniper heart eyes. Now that they were dating, it was worse. I had been stuck as a third wheel as she came over and they watched Animal Planet documentaries that were only interesting if they were related to the sea.

"Can you confirm that according to multiple sources, you are this time actually dating Annabeth Chase?!"

"You'll see," I winked at them and some of the female reporters blushed hard.

Frank passed me, a big smile on his face. I knew exactly why and I was happy for him, too. Now where was Leo?!

"I have to go," I told the reporters.

"Grover," I said jogging up to him.

"Percy! I've got great news!" He exclaimed.

"Really," I snorted," did you finally realize that they were serving cheesy enchiladas at the buffet?"

"No, even greater!" His eyes lit up," well for you. I just got the news that you're up for an Oscar."

My eyes went wide. Can it get any bigger that that?

"Grover, don't kid with me here or I'll tell Juniper you have a bunny phobia."

He gasped. "You wouldn't dare," he talked," I'm not kidding."

Ever since I started acting, I'd always dreamed of getting an Oscar. Sure, I'd won plenty awards since then, but the Oscar was the biggest award there was for an actor like me.

"Oh my Urchins." I just stood there blankly, soaking in the news, before reminded myself that I was looking for someone.

"Alright then, I'm going to go look for-"

"Annabeth, I know," Grover interrupted.

"I was going to say Leo."

"That's the worst lie I've heard since somebody told me chicken enchiladas are better than cheese enchiladas."

"Alright, hungry Grover, I admit it," I stated. He gave me a wide smile.

"You know you're much happier, than you were before. I was beginning to worry you were going to stay lonely forever. With cats. Lots of them," he shuddered.

"Oh plz, you loved me in my sassy cat outfit for Halloween," Persassy said.

"You just had nice whiskers," Grover muttered and I laughed. I wish I had saved an image of cat Perssasy.