Welcome to Camp

Annabeth POV

Calypso had been nice enough to invite me to go on a camping trip with her and the girls.

Once I arrived with Piper, I'd got out my suitcase while Piper got her multiple suitcases out.

"Piper," I laughed,"we're only going to be here for a day and a half."

She groaned. "I know but I couldn't decide what to bring, so I just brought it all!"

I laughed again. I put on my lucky cap for the trip. I'd always carry it around me when I was young, but now I barely wore it. I used to call it a lucky cap. Piper threw one of her suitcases at me. I dodged it nearly by an inch.

"That's what you get for laughing at me," she said.

"You're such a weenie," I told her and she stared at me.

"You're such a kid, Annabeth. I mean that's the best you could do! Weenie?" She asked me.

"Hey, we have to be appropriate for the kids watching, right?" I said.

We started walking towards the forest, crunching leaves at our feet. With every step, I heard the noises of crushed leaves and looked down at my feet to find all kinds of different colors of leaves.

I smiled. As I observed the forest, it felt like I had recognized it and I'd been here before.

The forest was sprouted with tall, giant trees and the sun was shining. We heard giggling and Calypso and Thals came out of the trees.

Thalia was chasing Calypso while Calypso burst into laughter.

"Aw, come here you little-" Thalia yelled, before she noticed Piper and I looking at her, strangely.

She stopped and Calypso fell on a pile of leaves, still laughing.

"Annabeth! Piper!" Thalia exclaimed and hugged me, then Piper.

Calypso finally stopped laughing and stood up, to greet us with a smile.

"I know Thalia's future boyfriend!!" She exclaimed and started giggling once again.

"Don't you dare tell them," Thalia roared and Calypso smirked.

"IT'S L-" Calypso shouted and Thalia bolted to Calypso to cover her mouth.

"You shut it!" Thalia told her," or else I'll tell them a secret of yours."

They had a glaring competition and then both broke it off. "Fine," Calypso folded her arms,"you're no fun!"

"Yeah, yeah I hate you too," Thalia said.

"Um, we were wondering where to place the bags?" Piper muttered quietly.

Thalia heard her. "Oh yeah sorry, follow me to our camp, girls!!"

We went past a bunch of trees to find a clear, gorgeous spot that was surrounded by pine trees. It smelled, of course, of pine. There was an unstarted fire in the middle. And also two big tents that stood near each other. One pink one and one purple one.