Modeling and More

Quote: How stupid of me; to think I was the only flower in your garden.

Annabeth's POV

It hurt. It hurt a lot. But I couldn't just sit there and cry. That was not who I was.

The Annabeth I knew would continue on with her life. She would work ten times better. She would ignore the pain.

So that's what I did.

**************************

New York Fashion Week.

A week of fashion, drama, crying, and more. A go to place for celebrities.

You could tell what people's personalities were from what brand they modeled for.

Hebe- Young people who usually are new to modeling. Very sweet.

Hera- People who are famous model for this brand a lot. Those people tend to usually be controlled by Hera, because she is a bit of a control freak, but she's nice and stuff, I guess.

Aphrodite's- Accepts only gorgeous or super pretty models or celebrities that take care of themselves A LOT. Those who care a lot about modeling.

Demeter- A lot of kind-hearted, tree huggers that model in nature A LOT. Demeter is a fashion designer that works hard to get rid of the fur coats in the industry and uses pure materials in her designs.

Medusa's- Oh no. Not this one. Snobby people who think they're dashing, that wear all kinds of shades of green/red clothes.

These brands and many more.

I could see all of them now on the gathering of brands. It was a back-stage pre-party. I could already see the drama happening right before my eyes. Some boy just broke up with his now crying ex- girlfriend and now is making out with some other model.

Ahh, beautiful life. And heart-breaking jerks.

Piper came running. "Beth!" She squealed.

"Aphrodite loved your movie, so she wants you to walk for her show!!" Piper claimed.

"That's awesome. Wait, Piper? That's in 3 hours!!" I told her.

"Yeah, you'll have to hurry there now!!" She told me and started walking towards the exit with me behind her.

"That was weird, meeting her, she told me one of the reasons she was interested in you was because of one of your relatives," she continued, while walking.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

Not my dad. He can't just let people hire me because of his money and fortune!!

We got into a limo. I called my dad.

***************

On the third time, he answered. The problem was that he told me he wasn't the one. He was also all guilty about not doing that, which led to me yelling at him to never do it and that he didn't have to pay someone to get me in something and I could do it on my own, because I wasn't a spoiled and cranky fraud.