Avoiding the Flirt

Annabeth POV

I am currently on my 3rd week of shooting. I'd managed to avoid Luke for weeks, because of the idiot's behavior that had happened at the party. I would rather not get in between him and his girlfriend.

Anyways, it was pretty easy since Luke and I didn't have any scenes together and different schedules. I was on my way to meet Piper in one of the hallways, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, I would like that, thanks."

It was Luke.

Shoot, what do I do? I heard the voice coming louder and louder. I looked around me.

There was a door near me, so I quickly opened it and hopped inside. I shut the door quietly, only to face the one and only Seaweed Brain.

And he was shirtless. And let me just say he was very muscular.

'OMG,' I thought to myself, 'what have I gotten myself into now?'

"Annabeth," he exclaimed,"What are you doing here?" I realized this was his dressing room.

Then his shocked expression changed into a smirk. "Have you changed your mind about the date?" he said.

I covered my eyes with my hands. "I'll give the answer to the question, once you put a shirt on."

He put his shirt on and brought my hands away from my face.

Then, I heard a voice outside.

"Annabeth?" Luke's voice said through the door.

'Shoot,' I thought to myself. He probably had heard me.

"Hey Seaweed Brain, can you hide me from Luke, please?" I said, begging him.

"Hmm, sure," he said with a smirk," but you'd have to owe me a favor."

"Okay, fine, whatever," I said and hid behind a blue chair. Percy's dressing room was filled with blue stuff. Blue couch, blue chairs, blue walls, even blue food!

Then I heard a shuffle and someone opened the door.

"Hey Jackson, have you seen Annabeth?" Luke asked Percy.

"Nope, and you could go now because I'm changing," I heard Seaweed Brain say and push Luke out of the room.

"Umm, okay," Luke said.

Idiot.

Percy was acting obviously suspicious.

The door shut and I got out of my hiding spot.

"How are you so bad at lying?" I said to him.

"Look, I barely lie to anyone, especially my mom, she taught me that lying was horrible, and only use it for the worst situations," he said seriously," besides she made me blue pancakes all the time if I behaved good," he thought about them and his face turned to a smirk. Blue pancakes?

"Now about that favor, you can go on a date with me," he said with a smirk on his face.