Trapped

Annabeth's POV

Everything was going perfectly normal. The premiere went well and the movie was going to come out in theaters pretty soon.

The cast, including me, were currently at a press conference regarding Slashed. I was in my dressing room with Silena and Bianca, getting ready for the conference.

"Silena, thank you so much, for everything you helped me with during production, I couldn't have survived without you," I hugged her, (which I do rarely), and when we pulled back, I saw tears falling down her face.

"Oh God, I'm gonna ruin my mascara," Silena said, wiping her eyes and I laughed," Annabeth, you're the one that helped me not get fired, I should thank you for being one of the toughest and best clients I've ever had."

"Silena, that's so sweet of you," I commented, before Bianca cleared her throat loudly. We turned to her.

"Are you guys finished yet?" Bianca asked, holding a makeup brush and wanting to do the final touches on my makeup.

"Alright- Alright, I'm gonna go now, bye Bianca," Silena said, wiping her tears with a tissue and giving me a smile before heading off.

I sat down on the shiny, golden high-chair and closed my eyes. Bianca added the final touches to my makeup and I got out of my chair, feeling happy, but also a little upset.

"I guess this'll be my last time on set," I said, looking and sucking in the surroundings around me.

"It feels like I've been here forever. It feels like a home," I explained.

"Yeah, I get that feeling with the best productions. But, at least you'll take a break now, right?" Bianca questioned me.

I'd talked about having a break for a year or so. From acting. I feel like I'd been needing a real break. All my friends have told me I'd been working nonstop and it was unhealthy. I can't just go from set to set from now on. Maybe a break is all I need to think about stuff, to learn more, to figure out who my mom is, etc.

"Annabeth, we need you on set," the little earpiece I had on ringed and I stood up, correcting my outfit.

We were having the press conference at one of the scenes of Slashed. The paparazzi were already there waiting for us.

"I guess I'll see you later," I told Bianca, while she folded the golden chair.

"Yeah, don't forget to come on Friday night!" Bianca added. She was having her first concert with the Hunters of Artemis and she wanted me to be there to see it.

"I won't," I winked at her and tried to open the door leading out of my dressing room, but it wouldn't budge. I tried over and over again, before I gave up.

"Oh my Gods, not this AGAIN," I groaned, trying my best to open the door repeatedly.

"What happened?" Bianca asked, putting her makeup box away and coming to the door.

"Remember what I told you happened with Silena and I?" I asked her and she nodded. I gestured towards the door and she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

A minute passed, where both Bianca and I tried to open the door. It still didn't budge.

"Bianca, back away!" I told her and tried to knock the door down. Tried. Because it didn't work.