1

"Here he is!!! The new student!" A student exclaimed. The class didn't react at first.

"Where?" Until someone slowly asked.

"Outside with the teacher, duh." The answer caused the casual messy class to panic, and all of them went back to their seats.

"I'm having high expectations." Jaein grinned.

Jaein, Arim, and Chaejung were seated at the back of the classroom, at the middle column with Jaein and Arim being seatmates and Chaejung in front of them.

"Oh god no." Chaejung rolled her eyes.

"But, idol club, man! Then he must be good looking." Arim said excitedly.

"Good morning class, as you guys might have heard, we have a new student joining us. It may be weird that he's only coming after we finished our exams, but he'll be leading the idol club for the next school year." The teacher introduced him as he first came in. The new student remained outside.

"Just shorten the words a little, geez," Chaejung mumbled.

The new student finally came in, it's a really good looking tall boy.

"Oh? That's Arim's type. Don't you think?" Chaejung grinned and whispered to her friends behind her. Jaein nodded, smiling widely.

"G-guys..." Arim couldn't help but feel frustrated at how they exposed her like this.

"What if- I mean, what if, they became seatmates?" Chaejung asked.

Arim widened her eyes while Jaein seemed to be in deep thought.

"Hmm... ah okay this is gonna be hella awkward for me but-"

All of a sudden, Jaein sneaked out of her seat to sit next to Chaejung, whose seatmate transferred to another school leaving an empty spot.

"Bye Arim~"

"Wait!" Arim screamed in a whispering way, panicking.

"Hello, my name is Choi Bomin. Nice to meet you all." The boy introduced himself with a bright smile, he has a deep voice that doesn't suit his age.

"He literally looks like an idol." Chaejung complimented quietly, with Jaein nodding in agreement.

Arim just stared at Bomin blankly. She couldn't believe how someone can look this attractive.

"No wonder why he can lead the idol club." The other classmates were talking about him too.

"All our students here are really friendly. For now, you can sit... umm..." The teacher squinted as she tried to look for an available seat with her horrible eyesight.

Chaejung calmly raised her hand to get the teacher's attention. "Next to Lee Arim." Arim wanted to hit her on the head.

"Okay then, there's an available seat, right? Bomin can sit there then." The teacher replied. Bomin took his bag and went to sit next to Arim.

As he got closer, Arim realized that he's way taller compared to her.

"Uh... it's my first time sitting at the back of the classroom. Please help me if I have any problems. Thank you. Your name is Arim, right?" Bomin smiled politely at Arim, who blushed in response, so nervous that she couldn't say anything.

"She will. And yes, that's her name." Chaejung said, causing Bomin to turn to them.

"We're her friends. I'm Chaejung, she's Jaein. We'll do our best to help you." She continued.

"That's great. Thank you so much." Bomin replied. As he's about to put something in the drawer, he took a stack of books out.

Bomin looked confused as he thought this desk was supposed to be empty. "Umm... these books..." He hesitantly asked.