10

Friday

"It's time for group training again." Chaejung said.

"Yeah..." Arim replied with a sigh, lying down on her desk, soulless.

"What's wrong, Arim?" Jaein asked.

"Nothing, just tired." She said.

"That's weird, Arim is rarely tired at school." Chaejung said.

At this moment Bomin entered the classroom.

"Morning, guys!" He first greeted the class with a gummy smile. At the first day everyone was unfamiliar with him, but 3 days in and he had made many friends.

"Hi Bomin." Most of the classmates responded, then Bomin went to his seat.

"Bomin, I thought you hate school." Jaein said, she remember him screaming how he hates school in recess yesterday.

"I still had to go, so why not be happy with it?" Bomin replied, putting his bag down before sitting next to Arim.

"Arim, are you okay? Do you miss me so much?" Bomin put an arm around Arim's shoulder, side hugging her while jokingly said. Arim blushed in an instant.

"Yah yah yah hands off our friend!" Chaejung exclaimed, dragging Bomin off his chair, and he fell on his butt.

"Since when did you two get this close? Donghyun won't be happy with it." Jaein asked, half joking.

"She's my friend, okay? And Donghyun hyung doesn't mind." Bomin groaned and got up.

"Yeah, he actually has a girlfriend. Arim didn't even know until a few days ago." Jaein almost choked when Chaejung explained.

"Oh, that explains why Arim is "tired"." She nodded.

"Aww, Arim why are you still unhappy? I thought you and Minah get along well." Bomin asked Arim, patting her head. Jaein froze at the question.

"M-Minah?" Jaein carefully asked.

"Yeah, Lim Minah. You know her?" Bomin answered.

"She's my best friend."

"WHAT?!"

---------------------

They arrived at a venue different from last time, a practice room.

"Wow! Impressive! So early!" Jangjun clapped sarcastically after they reached the door. Everyone else has arrived, but what's special is, there were a few more people.

"We have school." Chaejung rolled her eyes at Jangjun.

Jaein and Minah saw each other, but they didn't speak. They only mouthed words at each other in shock.

"So... everyone is here, we can introduce our production team!!!" Everyone cheered as Daeyeol announced.

"Me first, I'm Lee Mijin, 21 years old. I'm Daeyeol's girlfriend." A girl spoke up.

"Oooh~" Everyone cheered and Daeyeol's face turned red.

"I'm Song Ryu, 96 liner, Jaeseok's girlfriend. Chaejung and I have met before, right?" Ryu said with a smile, Chaejung nodded happily.

"I'm Lim Minah, 18 years old, Arim and I have seen each other before. I'm Donghyun's girlfriend, also Jaein's best friend." Minah said, and everyone widened their eyes.

"Yah! You should've told me when you came back." Jaein scolded Minah. They hugged each other.

"Sorry for not informing you. I was too busy that I even forgot to text you." Minah smiled.