27

After the barbecue, everyone went back to their rooms, finally resting.

"We did so much exercise today." Arim said.

"It exceeded my quota and I want to sleep so badly now." Minah sighed.

"But we ate so much just now. That exceeded my quota as well." Chaejung sighed as well, rubbing her stomach.

"You're still so skinny." Jaein scoffed while speaking in a really low volume.

"I agree." Ryu nodded, "this is random, but Jaein should speak louder sometimes." Jaein just shook her head at her opinion.

Mijin said, "I heard that there'll be some really surprising news on the third day, which is tomorrow."

At this moment, the door opened.

"That's true." Rico came back from tidying up the venue.

"What is it?" Arim asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling.

"You'll see." Rico answered with a grin and Arim pouted.

"Awww what a cutie." Chaejung laughed, patting her head.

"STOP! I'M ONLY SHORTER THAN YOU BY 25CM." Arim yelled. Everyone laughed.

"25cm." Jaein took out a ruler from her pencil case.

"STOP!"

"Short people problems." Minah frowned.

"It's just that Chaejung is goddamn tall. 170cm like how the f*ck?!" Ryu shook her head, then headed to the door as she heard someone knocking on the door.

"AYO!" The door opened, stood the few boys from downstairs.

"AYO!" Arim immediately answered as she saw Bomin and Donghyun.

"Oh look, maknae line." Mijin said.

"Daeyeol wants all of us to play a game." Jaehyun said with a smile.

"Yeah but all of us will have to go outside, since we can't go into each other's rooms." Joochan shrugged.

"Go downstairs." Jibeom simply said. All of them left.

"I wonder what game it is." Rico said.

"Let's go." Minah first left the door, followed by the other girls.

When they got downstairs, the boys are already gathering at the platform outside their room. They tried their best to form a large circle and they sat down on the floor.

"What game are we playing?" Ryu asked as she went to Jaeseok, hugging his arm like always.

"This game is about sharing secrets." Jaeseok winked.

"What?" Chaejung asked.

"Okay, let me explain this." Daeyeol raised his hand to get the attention of so many people. "Everyone will get a piece of paper, which they can write a secret on it anonymously. Then the papers will be folded and shuffled, so each person will get a paper with a secret on it. After they read that secret, they'll need to keep it, they can't tell anyone."

"I like this game." Rico grinned.

"Looks so fun!" Arim nodded.

"Now we can write our secrets." Sungyoon said as he passed out the paper and pen for everyone.

Everyone started writing. They all looked serious while thinking of what to write.

"It'll be best if there aren't any eye contacts among us." Daeyeol explained as he writes down his secret.