34

The next day

"Hi. Have you eaten lunch already?" Joochan greeted with a smile as Jaein arrived where they planned to meet up.

"Yeah. By the way have you thought of any ideas for them?" Jaein asked. Joochan nodded.

"And you?"

"Yeah. So... how should we start?" Jaein replied, and the both of them fell silent.

"Let's walk around in the main streets for a while until we figure something out. Tell me your ideas as well," Joochan suggested, and Jaein nodded in agreement.

They started walking. After a while, they ended up sitting inside a dessert cafe.

"So... go kart or escape room?" Joochan questioned.

"If I had to choose I personally think escape room is better for a first date," Jaein said.

"Okay, then escape room it is."  Joochan pointed at the schedule they wrote down together. "And then they'll walk through the main street for shopping, and then they'll go to the cinema and watch a movie... what's next?"

"Do you think they should stop by here as well after going to the escape room?" Jaein questioned.

He nodded, "sounds like a good idea. They can spend quite an amount of time here eating cake."

"I think we can decide what cake he should buy beforehand as well!" Jaein exclaimed.

"I bet you just wanted to try the cake here," Joochan smiled a bit as he looked towards where the cake were displayed.

"Of course! Jibeom will pay us back anyways!" Jaein said excitedly, making him laugh.

As they tried a few slices of different types of cake they bought, they also chose which escape room to go to, as well as the restaurant for dinner.

"How should they go to the restaurant?" Jaein questioned, "it's quite far away since it's located right next to the beach."

"By taxi?" Joochan suggested.

"Good idea," she nodded, writing down the details.

"And then after that they'll have a walk in the beach, and then Jibeom confesses. Boom! Perfect!!!" Joochan exclaimed, slamming the table, making everyone look at him.

"Sorry," He stood up and apologised before sitting down, making Jaein cover her mouth and laugh silently.

They then double checked what they'll have to do later for preparation. Both of them sighed in relief once the planning was done.

"We're so productive," Jaein chuckled.

"I know right," Joochan smiled.

They left the dessert shop to go to the escape room.

Joochan did most of the talking with the staff members about reserving and choosing the themes.

"Do you want to play it once?" He turned around and asked Jaein.

She nodded, "sure."

The staff members of the escape room were confused why these two teenagers decided to play for today, but booked the exact same theme for tomorrow, but they decided to let them in anyways.

"Wow... these settings are certainly... cool." Jaein shivered as she looked around.

The whole place was dark because the all the lights were off. The theme is a murder mystery and according to the story it takes place in a funeral.