9

"Oh! Jangjun! Chaejung!" Jaeseok noticed to two and walked to them with his girlfriend.

"Hi Jaeseok hyung, hi Ryu noona." Jangjun greeted cheerfully but Jaeseok's girlfriend, Ryu, hits Jangjun on the head.

"I'm just one year older." She said.

"Ryu, this is Chaejung. Chaejung, this is Song Ryu, my girlfriend." Jaeseok introduced with a warm smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you." Chaejung bowed, still a bit surprised.

"You must be questioning why when some of us have girlfriends they don't help us like how you guys did." Jangjun said to Chaejung.

"Yeah," Chaejung nodded, "I was about to question that."

"Actually, before Jaeseok and I started dating, I was still helping the boys like what you guys did. But after the two of us started dating, we became the production team." Ryu answered.

"We don't spend as much time with all the boys like we do before, but we're still kind of helping. You guys don't need to know for now." She continued.

"Wow, its the first time Ryu actually admitted that she's my girlfriend in front of the public." Jaeseok said.

"Shut up, will you." Ryu rolled her eyes, Jaeseok grinned and placed his arm around her shoulder.

"By the way, how are the trainings?" Jangjun and Chaejung exchanged looks as Jaeseok asked.

"They're... going well I guess." Jangjun hesitantly replied.

"No doubt, they did nothing." Ryu said right away. She seem to know that they have trainings.

"Wow, how did you know?" Chaejung asked.

"I had trainings too, for 2 weeks and my partner was Jaeseok. On our first training we went to a restaurant." Ryu answered.

"Okay then we'll be honest, I went to Chaejung's home and played video games." Jangjun said.

"Really? Her house?" Ryu widened her eyes while Jaeseok smirked.

"Don't think wrong. My house is right here." Chaejung said, pointing at the floor since she's standing right in front of the store.

"Wow, this store is huge... will we find what we want in there?" Ryu asked curiously.

"What are you guys looking for? We actually have quite a lot of stuff in there." Chaejung answered.

"Ryu and I are planning to have matching phones and phone cases." Jaeseok said, looking at Ryu sweetly but ended up getting hit in the face.

"Wah~" Jangjun and Chaejung said.

"Oh, Chaejung! These are your friends right? Come in! We can give you guys a discount!" Chaejung's parents walked by and heard them.

"Mom! Dad!" Chaejung felt a bit embarrassed.

Instead of rejecting, Jaeseok bowed at them. "That's really generous of you, thank you."

"Chaejung, show them around. Tell us when they need something." After saying that, her parents went back inside.

"Ugh..." Chaejung sighed.

"Your parents are really nice and friendly." Ryu said.

"Really? I guess so..." Chaejung said, and they started walking around the store.

Within a while, Jaeseok and Ryu found the type of phone they wanted to get.

"Are there any special phone cases?" Ryu asked.