20

After the first round of trust fall, Rico stepped up again.

"I guess it wasn't that easy for you guys, huh? Did you guys get hurt?" Rico questioned, getting a "no" from the teams.

"Next up, we'll still do trust fall but in a group." She continued.

"GROUP?" Everyone widened their eyes.

"Yes, this time not only that we'll fall backwards, we'll fall towards the front too. We'll do a demonstration..."

"Kim Jibeom, come out. Jaehyun come out too." She turned to the 2 boys, and they came out.

"Now Jeongin will be doing the same as what I did in the first demonstration, while Jibeom, will stand in front of me. For safety, Jaehyun will stand behind him."

And they did the demonstration, everyone almost screamed when Rico and Jibeom's face got really close because of the game.

"Alright, so that's how you do this. Understand?" Rico questioned after ending the demonstration.

"Yes!" Everyone answered.

"Then let's start!"

"I'll make you fall for me." Jangjun said to Chaejung with a smile as he stood in front of her.

"I'm so done." Ryu sighed.

"Can I not catch him later when he falls? I want to laugh at him." Jaeseok asked.

"It's against the rules, but seeing that it's Jangjun that's falling, I might take that into consideration." Chan joked as he walked past.

"Excuse me?!" Jangjun exclaimed and Chaejung burst out laughing.

"Whatever, can we start now?" Ryu asked, they all nodded. They first let Chaejung fall backwards.

But when she fell forwards, Jangjun purposely pulled Chaejung with him and they fell to the ground. The couple, Ryu and Jaeseok, widened their eyes.

"You guys didn't get hurt... right?" Ryu carefully asked.

"Yah..." Jaeseok facepalmed.

"See, you fell for me." Jangjun smiled widely at Chaejung who fell on top of him.

"I.... LEE JANGJUN!!!!" Chaejung got off Jangjun and yelled.

After a few more games, everyone could finally rest.

-----------------

"It was fun, right?" Rico questioned as she made her way back to the activity room along with her team.

"Yes, I enjoyed the games a lot, especially the one where everyone carries me up into the air." Arim answered with a grin.

"You all could've carried me too." Bomin joked.

"Pfft you're too tall." Arim rolled her eyes.

"Those games just now might be fun. But this one's the best." Rico suddenly said.

"Best? What game is it?" Jaehyun widened his eyes.

"It's not like other games that's created by the organization. We, the instructors this year, created it ourselves."

"Looking forward to it." Jibeom responded with a smile.

"You will." Rico winked and Jibeom looked away nervously. They arrived the activity room where everyone already arrived.

"Ahhhh don't flirt here." Changbin flicked Rico's forehead.

"You don't know much." Rico grinned, before leaving with him, going back to the other instructors.