23

"The heck? Race? What do you mean race?" Mijin was on the phone with Daeyeol while the other girls were eating the snacks Mijin brought.

"Girls, do you guys need cup noodles?" Mijin turned to them.

"Yes!" Arim squealed while jumping up from the floor.

"Camp without cup noodles is nothing." Minah said.

"I know right." Jaein gave Minah a high five.

"So... a relay race?" Mijin asked after listening to the phone for a while.

"Relay race? Like where everyone has a mission?" Rico looked up from her snacks.

"Oh god I don't like those." Chaejung said.

"Same." Ryu said.

"Uh... one person will buy the cup noodles, then one person will get the hot water, one will put the hot water into the noodles and one will manage the time? Uh..." Mijin repeated everything the boys said through the phone.

"Did they not listen to our opinion?" Ryu facepalmed.

"Will they ever?" Minah laughed.

"I guess I'm the only one who thinks that it's fun." Arim pouted.

"You guys are sending out the fastest runner first? Okay we will too." Mijin answered.

"Chaejung should be the fastest runner here, unless Rico is faster..." Jaein said.

"Oh hell no I'm slow." Rico laughed.

"Then Chaejung it is. She'll go buy the cup noodles, right?" Minah asked.

"The store isn't really far away. But we're upstairs..." Rico said.

"Ask them to give me 3 more seconds." Chaejung spoke.

"3 seconds? Are you going to jump off the window or something?" Ryu widened her eyes and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, 3 seconds, I can't even finish a candy." Mijin said, before turning back to the conversation on the phone.

"They agreed to give you 5 seconds."

"I think that's not a really big difference..." Jaein facepalmed.

"Well, at least we got more time." Arim smiled.

"So... after Chaejung got the cup noodles, Jaein will go get the hot water because she's careful enough, then Arim will put the hot water into the noodles and Rico will be timing it." Mijin explained.

"Phew, I don't need to do anything." Ryu sighed in relief.

"I'll be having a live on instagram." Chaejung said with a grin while taking out her phone.

"As long as you're fast." Minah shrugged.

"Okay, Chaejung, you can leave the door any time and the 5 seconds benefit starts at that time." Mijin said.

"I'm ready. 7 cup noodles, right?" Chaejung said after taking the wallet on the table.

"Yeah." The girls answered.

Chaejung ran out the door quickly.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!"

Chaejung already ran down the stairs and started running to the snack store. A person ran behind her in an instant.

"Sungyoon!" Jaein looked out the door and gasped.

Both of them are running quickly.

"HELP HE'S TOO FAST!!!!" They could hear Chaejung exclaim.