33

The next day

"Hey guys!!" Arim greeted as Jaein and Jibeom got off Jibeom's parents car and went to them. They were in front of the entrance of Everland.

"We're early." Jaein widened her eyes.

"See," Jibeom said, "if you insisted to go on your own you would've been late."

"Don't worry," Donghyun shrugged, "I guess it'll take a while for the others to come."

A moment later, Joochan arrived with Jaehyun. "Hey guys!!" They greeted.

"I was going by taxi when I saw Joochan waiting miserably at the bus station," Jaehyun explained, making everyone laugh.

"Are we early?" Joochan questioned.

"Well, at least you're earlier than Rico, Minah, and Bomin," Arim replied.

Jibeom put his phone in his pocket after texting someone. "Rico texted me saying that she'll be here in a minute."

"Ooh~" Jaehyun teased.

Jaein and Joochan exchanged looks before smiling.

"Hey guys I'm not late~" After a minute, Rico arrived, walking slowly.

Donghyun laughed a bit and asked, "what's with the walking speed?"

"I want to see how long it takes for Minah and Bomin to come when they missed the bus that I got on," Rico grinned.

"Excuse me?!" Minah laughed as she ran to them and jumped on Rico's back.

"Rico is so mean! She was laughing at us." Bomin pouted and complained as he arrived as well.

"At least all of us are here now," Arim smiled.

They entered the amusement park and went through the few normal procedures such as checking their bags and tickets.

"So.... what should we play first?" Joochan asked.

"Roller coaster," Rico answered and everyone replied a "no" in an instant.

"We need something to warm up first," Jaehyun laughed.

"What about the merry go round?" Bomin asked excitedly making everyone laugh.

"I agree though," Jaein said.

"Me too," Arim said.

"Then let's go." Donghyun opened the map for Everland, searching for the location of the merry go round. "And then we can play something else."

They went to where the merry go round is, and joined the line, which only had a few people.

"Good thing that we came in the morning so there's not a lot of people," Jibeom said.

It's finally their turn and they got on one carousel each.

Bomin's eyes sparkled as he smiled widely, looking around in admiration. "I haven't played this for so long."

"You're so cute," Arim laughed, before realizing what she said and blushed.

Jaein awkwardly fixed her hair with her only free hand as the other one was holding onto the handle. She looked a bit embarrassed as she finally spoke, "J-Joochan ah you don't really have to help me take pictures right now..."

"It's fine." Joochan sat on the carousel in front of her, and turned his back to face her, taking pictures with his camera.

Jaehyun, Minah, and Donghyun watched them,  decided to say nothing and just smile.