26

"Wait, what?" Jaehyun, who sat behind Jibeom, questioned.

"You guys numbered yourselves just now. Right? In this game, we'll call out two numbers and the positions, and the two people called will need to switch positions." Jisung explained.

"Switch? How?" Jaeseok questioned.

"Just like what I'm doing right now. Stand on top of the canoe at the front, and walk across the canoes." Rico said, and walked over to the next canoe, which is Jangjun and Youngtaek's.

"AHHHH!!!!" Youngtaek screamed and everyone laughed.

"I think it's quite dangerous, though." Mijin said.

"Don't worry, us instructors will take care of you guys." Jisung grinned.

"If any of the kids got hurt, you'll be screwed." Daeyeol said, half joking.

"Of course we'll ensure all of your safety! First round..." Rico looked at all of them.

"Canoe number 2 at the back switch with canoe number 6 at the back."

"Oh my god!" Youngtaek cried.

"Why me?!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"Chaejung come here!!" Jangjun said happily.

"Alright I'll make it quick." Chaejung went to the front of the canoe with the help of Ryu.

"Wait." Youngtaek got out of the canoe as well.

Chaejung walked, almost ran pass all the canoes quickly with ease. Everyone cheered.

"Dang she's quick." Jisung widened his eyes.

"She's popular at school for a reason, our ace Chaejung is good at everything." Arim said excitedly and proudly.

Chaejung and Youngtaek successfully switched positions.

"Okay, that's the end of the practice round." Jisung nodded.

"Practice?" Donghyun widened his eyes.

"Yes! It's easy isn't it?" Rico grinned.

Everyone just exchanged looks, hoping that they're not the next ones.

"Alright, let's move onto our official first round. Let's see...." Jisung said.

"Canoe number 3 at the front switch with canoe number 7 at the front."

"No!!!" Bomin exclaimed.

"Oh god..." Donghyun sighed.

"Be careful." Minah said. Arim just widened her eyes and covered her mouth.

"Bye bye." Bomin smiled cutely at Arim, carefully standing up and stepping out of the canoe.

"Yah, don't make it sound like were separating forever." Arim laughed a bit, but she's worried.

"Lets make this SLIGHTLY harder." Jisung said and stood on top of a canoe.

"What are you going to do?" Jibeom asked.

"You'll see."

Donghyun slowly walked across the canoes, stopping in front of the one Jisung is standing on.

"Are you going to scare me?" Donghyun asked.

"Guess." Jisung smiled.

"Do it!" Minah joked.

"Don't!" Arim exclaimed.

Donghyun facepalmed, "Yah, how can my best friend be nicer than my girlfriend?"