15

"AYEEEEE!!!!" Daeyeol and Mijin greeted happily as Bomin and Arim arrive the train station.

"AYEEEEE!!!!" The younger two greeted back excitedly, earning weird looks from the people in the train station.

"I've always wanted to go out like this." Daeyeol smiled widely, holding the camera up so everyone could be shown.

"Same!!! I'm excited." Arim said.

"Our train will arrive soon. Let's get in because we have so much to do." Mijin said, waving the tickets in her hands while grinning.

"I haven't took the train for ages." Arim said as they arrived the train they're supposed to get on.

"Same, let's get some food first?" Bomin asked.

"Sure, Mijin and I will help you guys with your seats. Get food for us too?" Daeyeol questioned.

"Sure, thank you hyung!" Bomin smiled, before throwing his school bag to Daeyeol.

"Ouch you little-" Daeyeol caught the heavy bag and almost cursed.

"Pass me your bag, Arim." Mijin said.

"Is it really okay?" Arim asked carefully.

"Yeah, get me extra food." Mijin said, sticking out her tongue.

"Okay, Mijin unnie!" Arim smiled, before running off with Bomin.

"Cute." Mijin watched them playfully ran away, and smiled.

"Our kids have to be like them when they grow up." Daeyeol winked at Mijin.

"Oh my god." Mijin facepalmed.

Bomin and Arim arrived the mini bar at the back of the train.

"The food here is quite..." Arim looked at the menu on the board and furrowed her eyebrows. It's really expensive.

"No worries. We don't need to use our own money." Bomin said and took out his wallet.

"But..."

"This is Daeyeol hyung's wallet." Bomin stuck out his tongue, Arim burst out laughing.

"It's fine, it'll just go to the fees from the production team." Bomin grinned.

"Alright." Arim smiled as well, and they ordered the food.

"That's all?" The person asked them after taking the orders, they nodded gave the money.

"Okay, here's the change. You guys look cute together by the way." The staff said to them.

"Thanks." Bomin smiled while putting his arm around Arim all of a sudden. She blushed.

"You guys can wait aside. The food will be ready in 5 minutes."

"Bomin what was that for?" Arim playfully punched Bomin in the arm.

"Hehe, I don't know." Bomin grinned, leaning closer all of a sudden, surprising Arim.

"What the f-" Arim watched Bomin staring at her, their faces inches away.

"Okay just in case you guys are worrying about the budget- HOLY SHIT BOMIN!" At this moment, Mijin went to look for them and widened her eyes at the scene.

"Noona. What is it?" Bomin took a leaf off Arim's hair before turning to Mijin.

"Are you trying to do something to her?" Mijin asked, looking at Bomin.

"No noona, I'm trying to help her." Bomin grinned, waving the leaf in his hand.

"You scared me, and poor Arim." Mijin sighed in relief.