3

"Can you guys come help us for a while?" Daeyeol asked while moving a table with Sungyoon.

"Yah, don't ask the ladies to help, hyung." Jaeseok replied as he took the bag of stuff from the ground and placed it on the table the two are moving, which made the table way heavier, Daeyeol choked on his own saliva in an instant.

"They came here to help us, though." Sungyoon laughed at both Jaeseok and Daeyeol, before glancing at the athletic girl who's running while placing down the cones on the running tracks with the instructions of Jangjun. Obviously, the girl is Chaejung.

"Arim ah, let me help you. You can't carry all of this by yourself." Arim was carrying a bunch of stuff which blocked her vision. Bomin ran to her and took more than half of it from her.

"Thanks." Arim said shyly, before turning to the audience seats to find Joochan slowly approaching Jaein. A smirk appeared on Arim's face.

"Bomin ah."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to play a prank on someone?"

----------------

"I swear... don't get close to her." Jibeom warned Joochan while everyone is away to help.

"Whatever you say." Joochan grinned in response, Jibeom slightly smiled and walked away to get changed. Everyone needed to change into their sportswear but some people needed to help set up something.

"Pfft." Joochan scoffed, and turned to the audience seats, Jaein sat at the very first row, playing on her phone.

"She looks harmless, why would Jidumb hate her so much?" Joochan thought. He wanted to try to talk to her. And with that thought, he started walking towards her.

While he was planning on what he should say to her, he didn't notice someone following behind him.

"Hmm... what should I ask her? I can't just go like 'oh I'm kind of interested in you so tell me what's going on between you and Jibeom' ...right? That'd make me look and sound creepy." Joochan thought and suddenly, he felt water poured all over his body from above.

"Yah!" Joochan yelled and turned around, seeing Arim and Bomin holding a bucket, laughing like crazy. Jaein is laughing while looking at Joochan, too.

"Bye!" Bomin exclaimed and ran away with Arim, leaving Joochan standing there, embarrassed. But suddenly the boy felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey, Joochan, right?" It was Jaein. "Here are your clothes. I kept all the clothes in the pile over there. Everyone will change into the same thing, I think." She held a set of pink sports clothing in her hand, and smiled shyly at Joochan.

Joochan didn't know what to say, he was startled. He didn't expect Jaein to speak to him first, even though in a volume that's almost inaudible, and he completely forgot how awkward he is with girls.

"I... uh... t-thanks... umm..." Joochan scratched the back of his neck, but Jaein picked up a towel from a pile of towels next to her and gave it to Joochan as well, but Joochan didn't take it.

"Sungyoon placed the towels beside me. He said that the moment he saw some buckets outside the washroom, he already had a bad feeling." Jaein said, laughing a little, and tip-toed to dry Joochan's hair with the towel.

"I can do this myself!" That's when Joochan finally reacted and took the clothes and the towel from Jaein, his face turning red.

"I'm helping because you aren't even reacting when I'm speaking to you. It's not easy to get me to talk to people I first met." Jaein crossed her arms.