32

"This will be very interesting." Chaejung grinned as she set up the game at the display area of the electronics store. Some people stopped by to watch them because they were curious, maybe it was because they recognised her.

Jangjun stood next to her, holding the camera while waiting for her to be done. "Where do I put this?"

"Is it possible to just put it on the ground?" She answered, standing up straight again as she finally finished setting up the game, "but then it can't completely film us and the audience."

"I'll help you film the video." The couple turned around as they heard someone speak.

"It's you?!" Jangjun widened his eyes.

"Chan!" Chaejung exclaimed, jumping in shock.

"Don't worry, you guys don't need to pay me," Chan said jokingly.

"We trust you," Jangjun grinned as he passed the camera to Chan.

"Thank you so much for helping us," Chaejung smiled as well.

They started filming their video.

Chaejung waved at the camera. "Hey guys it's Chaejung!"

"With her boyfriend! My name is Jangjun if you remember," Jangjun said proudly.

"The last video Jangjun was in got a lot of good reaction. People seem to like how funny he is," she said as she smiled at him. "And today, with him coming back as my boyfriend, we'll be playing the same game, in public!"

"Everyone come over and watch us!" Jangjun jumped excitedly and yelled. More people started to gather outside the store, but leaving enough space inside for them to play the game without feeling too crowded.

Chaejung laughed at his actions, and remembered their first encounter. That day was when she was trying out one of the newest games that were launched, which attracted many fans of that game series to gather around to watch, or even compete with her. That's why there was so many people on that day.

They started playing. However this time, Jangjun's performance wasn't like before.

Chaejung looked at Jangjun in shock as she lost to him for the first time in the first round. "Holy shit, did you secretly practice?"

"Not going to tell you," He winked and replied teasingly.

"Great, then I'll start doing my best." Chaejung winked back and the crowd cheered.

They continued playing the game as they talked. At last Chaejung won most of the games.

"Haha! I win!" Chaejung exclaimed proudly as she turned to Jangjun.

"Nice," Jangjun smiled as he stepped closer to her.

Unaware of what he wanted to do, Chaejung just grinned in response, "next time I'll still beat you."

Jangjun suddenly lifted Chaejung up, and their faces were just centimeters away. The crowd went crazy because of his sudden action.

Chaejung widened her eyes and put her arms around his neck to keep her balance. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed, not realising that her face flushed.

"Embarrassed, huh?" He asked as he leaned closer, his forehead touching hers.

"Lee Jangjun... you-" Chaejung was speechless.

"So that's all for today's video don't forget to like and subscribe if you want more awesome content and we'll see you next time! Bye~" Jangjun looked at the camera and said loudly, copying Chaejung's tone.