41

"Hi~ what were you guys doing while waiting for us?" Ryu asked as she comfortably sat down on the sofa while the others also made their way into the living room. The place suddenly got a lot more crowded and noisier.

"Black magic," Chaejung answered as she remained seated on the ground while scrolling through her phone, checking out what she had missed while playing with the others, "it was really fun."

Jibeom sighed in frustration as he got up from the floor, "I still don't get the last trick."

"Gosh, you're so slow!" Jaein couldn't help but complain.

"Hey everyone!!" Bomin exclaimed excitedly after looking around, making everyone look at him. "Now that we're all here we should play a game."

Daeyeol pouted his lips as he tried to think of a game where so many people could join, and his eyes widened as he finally thought of one.

"Guys," he spoke and the others turned to him, "let's play truth or dare."

The others didn't really mind and agreed to the idea, because even though everyone were close, it hadn't been a long time ever since the new girls joined them.

They all gathered together in a large circle, some of them sitting on the sofas while the rest sat on the floor. Instead of spinning the bottle, they decided to use a lucky draw app instead because they had many people and it might be difficult to pick people using a real bottle.

"Guys, do you want any snacks or drinks?" Sungyoon questioned right before they started.

Jaeseok answered, "you can get us anything."

"Alright," Sungyoon stood up from his seat, "you guys can start without me, I'll just join later." And then he left the living room.

"Hey guys." When everyone else waited for someone to host the game, Jangjun snapped his fingers to get everyone's attention.

Youngtaek furrowed his eyebrows and looked to Jangjun who sat next to him. "What?"

Jangjun leaned forward, slammed his hands onto the floor and looked around with a serious look on his face. "To avoid truth questions being wasted unnecessarily, let's do one thing first."

The ones who were close with him didn't take him seriously because they knew he was just joking around again.

Mijin rolled her eyes and leaned back on the sofa. "Do what?"

Jangjun took a deep breath, which was just another add-on to his dramatic performance, and replied, "we need to report our status first."

"Status? What status?" Arim was confused.

"Ah!" Seungmin slammed his hands onto the floor as well as he understood what Jangjun meant, before explaining to the people who didn't know what that is.

"Status, as in whether we're single or taken, plus how many times we have dated before."

"Oh? Interesting," Rico grinned.

"Finally for once, Jangjun has a point," Daeyeol said, making the googoos snicker, and Jangjun made a funny face in response. "It can save us more time instead of having many of us explain our relationships."

Chaejung raised her hand, "how do we report our status, though?"

"We'll make this simple," Daeyeol explained, "A is for available, O is for occupied. The letter is then followed by a number, which is how many times you have dated before. Using me as an example, I'm O1, meaning that I'm taken and this is my very first relationship."