12

Sunday, 5:59pm

Everyone looked at their watches.

"Better not be late." Chaejung said.

"5, 4, 3, 2-"

The door was opened loudly, and the 4 teenagers finally entered the practice room.

"You guys are on time." Jaein said.

"I heard that the four of you went on a photo shoot. How was it?" Daeyeol questioned. The 4 people exchanged looks and smiled widely.

"It's awesome!" Minah exclaimed.

"We went to many places." Arim nodded.

"Of course, most of them are famous ones." Donghyun explained.

"You guys are going to be shocked at the photos once we upload it onto our social media pages!" Bomin said excitedly.

"I'll look forward to it. But... what's the purpose of all of us gathering here today? We aren't doing any training." Jaehyun said.

"Well, first of all we need to get everyone to fill in the forms for the camp since today is the deadline." Minah said.

"I assume all of you could go so everyone take a copy and fill it in a quick as possible." Mijin said and everyone immediately got their forms, filling it in.

"One question, what about the fees?" Jaein raised her hand.

"Oh, don't worry about that. You guys won't need to pay." Ryu said.

"Woah, my parents would be happy to hear that. Sending her daughter away and not needing to pay any money." Chaejung said and everyone laughed.

"What's next?" After everyone handed in their forms, Arim questioned.

"I bet it's something to do with tomorrow." Joochan said.

"That's right. Apparently, most of the schools are having a  half day off, of course we have to do something for it." Minah said.

"We're going to make you guys separate in groups, and all of us will go somewhere. We'll be filming while being outside for 7 hours." Ryu said.

"Then us, production team, will be editing the videos, cutting out the boring parts. The team with the most screen time left will win." Mijin explained.

"We could go anywhere we want?" Sungyoon questioned.

"Yes as long as you're with your teammates." Mijin answered.

"That would be fun!" Daeyeol smiled.

"How will we separate the teams?" Jaeseok asked.

"Including the production team, it's 17 people. We'll divide into 4 teams of our own choice." Ryu said.

So everyone formed their teams, and they had to discuss where they'll go tomorrow.

In the team of : Minah, Jaehyun, Jibeom, Donghyun, Joochan

"3 seconds in and I already regret joining this team." Minah said.

"Why?! Gugus are fun!" Joochan exclaimed, so loudly that everyone in the practice room could hear him.

"Not with your puns!" Arim and Donghyun said at the same time, they made eye contact, and smiled a bit before turning back to their teammates.

"Alright anyways.... where should we go?" Jaehyun asked.

"I suggest we go somewhere fun, maybe something like a barbecue." Jibeom said.

"That sounds nice." Minah nodded with a smile.