17

6:55am

"GO CHAEJUNG!!! YOU'RE LATE!!!" Jangjun stood outside the closed store, waiting for Chaejung, only to hear her parents scream. Jangjun just chuckled.

"OH MY GOD!!!" At this moment, Chaejung finally ran out from the gate that slightly opened for her. She took a huge backpack with her.

"Sorry Jangjun, did I make you wait?" Chaejung apologized.

"Nah. It's fine." Jangjun showed her a wide smile.

"The only problem is that we're 10 minutes away from the venue and we have 5 minutes left." Jangjun added, looking at his watch. Chaejung widened her eyes.

"What should we do then?" She asked.

"I guess we'll need to borrow a bike. Let's go!"

---------------

6:30 am

Jaein decided to get going earlier. Her parents haven't woke up yet but she doesn't want to bother them by asking them to drive her.

But the moment she got outside, a car slowly stopped in front of her. She recognized the car.

Sungyoon.

And she's right. Sungyoon came out from the car, but he's not the one driving.

"Want a ride?" He asked with a smile, Jaein was surprised.

"Sure... T-thank you." Jaein replied. Sungyoon carried her backpack for her, and they got on the car.

"Good morning Jaein!!" Jaein got startled when someone spoke behind her.

"Oh, good morning Joochan." Jaein turned around to see Joochan and Jibeom. She greeted Joochan and ignored Jibeom, like always, and he ignored her too.

"We still have time. So we'll drive around to see if there's any more people who can come with us." Sungyoon explained.

"Jaein, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Joochan asked.

"No..." Jaein answered, she got out this early to have breakfast as well.

"Here you go." Joochan passed her a small box, she opened it to find a piece of cake in it.

"How did you know I like cake?" Jaein slightly widened her eyes.

"I... uh, asked Jibeom about it." Joochan answered.

"Thanks." Jaein simply said, before started eating.

-----------------

6:40 am

Donghyun: meet up?

Arim sighed once she saw the message. She didn't want to be the third wheel, and replied.

Arim: it's fine, I'll go with Bomin :)

Donghyun: sure :)

Arim quickly got out the door, ready to walk to the place for meet up.

"HOLY CRAP!!!" She screamed the moment she saw Bomin standing in front of her.

"Hi!!!" Bomin greeted her happily.

"Were you waiting for me?" Arim asked.

"Yes!" Bomin nodded cutely and excitedly.

"Let's walk together then?" Arim smiled at his sweetness and asked. Bomin nodded and they started walking.

---------------

7:00am

Jangjun and Chaejung surprisingly arrived on time.