4

"Everyone ready?"

Chaejung and Arim stood at the starting line, ready to time the boys. Jaein sat aside to be the judge and the so-called narrator. The boys stood at the side of the tracks as the audience.

"Can someone explain the rules once again?" Asked Youngtaek, making everyone facepalm.

Daeyeol sighed and grabbed a mic from aside. "Every time we'll have 3 to 4 people to compete. Everyone needs to spin 10 times before we start running. Once we reach the 25m checkpoint, we'll need to complete the missions on the cards. Then we'll turn back once we reach the 50m checkpoint, running back in the flippers over there." He explained.

"Ah..." Youngtaek finally nodded.

"The first round. Daeyeol, Sungyoon, Jaeseok, Bomin. And I just realized that the list is incomplete but oh well-" Jaein announced through the mic while looking at the paper in her hands.

"Don't mind it! My mistake!" Daeyeol exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh Bomin is running!!! I'll film this." Arim said excitedly.

"Me too." Donghyun laughed, taking out his phone and a selfie stick.

"Okay... 3, 2, 1. Start!!!" Everyone did the countdown excitedly, the 4 boys started running after spinning for 10 times. Sungyoon has been leading all the way.

The 4 then grabbed their challenge cards which were put on the long table.

"Aegyo?! That's literally made for me!" Daeyeol exclaimed, making the boys at the side facepalm.

"Do the aegyo to us!" Chaejung waved at Daeyeol.

"Okay~" Daeyeol smiled widely.

"Blow a whistle after eating a lemon? Oh god..." Jaeseok mumbled before grabbing the lemon on the table.

"Ugh what challenge is this?!!" Bomin complained before started to write his name with his butt.

"Bomin so cute!!!" Arim yelled, Bomin laughed and continued.

At this moment, Seungmin noticed Sungyoon running off the tracks with his challenge card. "Oh, what is Sungyoon hyung doing?"

"Jaein, quick! Get on my back." Sungyoon ran to where Jaein sat and showed her his challenge card.

"Who wrote that?!" Jaein exclaimed in a slightly lower volume, but still got on Sungyoon's back.

The people started cheering loudly when Sungyoon started running again, but this time with Jaein on his back. He's still leading.

"What's going on at the back?" Sungyoon asked while running quickly, Jaein felt amazed at his speed. She looked backwards and laughed.

"Arim rolling on the floor while laughing at Bomin, Chaejung denying Daeyeol's aegyo, Jaeseok is catching up. The others are laughing at Daeyeol, oh he's done." Jaein said.

"Okay. Thanks." Sungyoon knelt down and Jaein got back on the ground. Sungyoon started putting on the flippers, while Jaein stood aside to watch the race.

The first race was intense but fun to watch. Sungyoon won the first round.

"Bomin you're so slow!" Arim teased Bomin who pouted.

"I think I did well." Jaeseok said proudly.

"Just shut up." Chaejung rolled her eyes.

"Who's next though?" Arim asked after writing down the records while Chaejung reset the timers.

"BaeJangTag!" Youngtaek screamed while the other 2 of the trio cheered loudly.

"Then come out." Chaejung laughed and they walked to the tracks.