25

"Are you sure we're jumping from here?" Jangjun looked down the tall platform, under it is the sea.

"Yes!" Jisung replied, "along with other trainers we agreed that all of us should get into the water at least once, so we have to do this."

"Looks so fun!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"It's just you." Ryu laughed, looking nervous because of the activity.

"I'll demonstrate, alright? Watch." Jisung said as he walked to the edge.

"I'm scared already." Bomin said and everyone laughed.

Jisung took off his shoes and went back a few steps, then he ran and jumped off the edge.

"Woah!!!" Everyone was amazed.

"Demonstration done. Who's first?" Jeongin asked with a smile on his face.

"I'll go first." Sungyoon said, everyone cheered.

"S-Sungyoon..." Jaein seemed a bit hesitant.

"I'll wait for you down there, alright?" He smiled and she nodded.

Sungyoon ran and jumped off as well.

"I'll go next-" Chaejung said but got cut off as Jangjun clings onto her arm.

"NOOOO CHAEJUNG!!!!" Jangjun cried.

"What's wrong with you?! It's safe!" Chaejung exclaimed.

"You two jump together." Youngtaek suggested and everyone started cheering loudly.

"That's okay, go ahead." Rico explained with a smile.

"Yay!" Jangjun jumped while Chaejung facepalmed.

"Chaejung be safe!" Arim fake cried while laughing.

"If Jangjun hurts you I'll help you kill him!" Ryu also said jokingly.

"Chaejung don't listen to them! I can make you trust me!" Jangjun exclaimed.

"But didn't you make her fall to the floor with you yesterday?" Jeongin questioned and everyone burst out laughing.

"Exactly." Mijin shook her head.

"I jump, you jump." Chaejung said to Jangjun with a poker face.

Jangjun looked happy because he originally wasn't scared at all already. "Okay!"

Chaejung jumped, Jangjun followed almost immediately. After that it's Ryu and Jaeseok.

The couple stood at the edge. "Should I hug you while we jump?" Jaeseok asked playfully.

"Oh, you want to drown me." Ryu replied with a poker face.

"Smart." Jaeseok winked.

"I will ditch you for Kang Daniel." Ryu joked.

"Don't you dare!" He exclaimed, trying not to show that he felt triggered by the name.

Ryu slightly mentioned about the boy having a nice body last night after the game against team wanna one. The girl knew she could tease her boyfriend when jealousy could be seen on his face at that time.

"You jump, I jump." Ryu ignored him.

"You're the opposite of Chaejung." Jaeseok facepalmed.

"Bye-zies." Ryu pushed him off the edge.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

Ryu finally laughed a bit and jumped as well.

"Minah you're next." Seungmin said.