38

The next day, 7pm

Jaein and Sungyoon exited the elevator and entered the dance studio. Many students were already gathering nearby, waiting for their lesson to start.

"Seems like there are many people taking this class," Sungyoon said as he looked around. Jaein nodded in agreement.

They walked further inside to sign up for the lesson. After the registration, they noticed some familar people appearing in the same place.

Jaein widened her eyes in shock. "Wait, what? Why are they here?"

"Oh my god! Hi!!" Arim exclaimed as she saw Jaein and Sungyoon walk to them.

Bomin looked excited at their arrival. "What a coincidence!"

"We technically copied their idea of coming to dance class so it's not much of a coincidence," Minah laughed a bit.

"Well, we had no idea they're coming to this class, so it's kind of surprising that we met," Donghyun responded.

Sungyoon chuckled at the 4 teenagers. "You guys overheard our conversation?"

They nodded in response.

*flashback*

After practice, a few people stayed behind. The practice rooms remained open the whole time, so that they can practice whenever they want.

"Jaein ah, tomorrow we'll have singing lesson, right?" Sungyoon questioned. She nodded.

"I have an idea," he said, "after singing lesson, we can go to a dance studio for a dance lesson."

"Dance studio?"

"Yeah. I think we should try something new, and going to dance lessons like this may boost your confidence. Do you want to go?"

Jaein smiled, "sounds nice, sure."

"Hey, I heard Jaein and Sungyoon talking about going to a dance studio for dance lessons. I also want to take classes," Arim whispered to Bomin.

"Then let's also go then?" Bomin replied. Arim nodded excitedly.

"I'll ask Minah and Donghyun as well," she said, "maybe the four of us can go together."

"Hmm, dance lessons?" Minah thought about it for a while after Arim asked about it. "Sure."

"Oh? Surprisingly Minah wants to go instead of lying down on her bed." Donghyun laughed.

"It's for you, idiot." His girlfriend slapped his arm, making him smile widely.

"Alright! Then it's the 4 of us!" Bomin exclaimed, "I'll look for what dance studios we can go to and tell you guys about it in our group chat."

*end of flashback*

Dance lesson finally started. Many people entered the room and it could almost be called crowded for a place where people dance. The 6 of them stood at the back.

"This dance teacher is popular," Donghyun said.

"Yeah because he's handsome," Minah replied. Arim giggled in response, agreeing to her words.

"Hmph," Bomin pouted, "I'm also handsome, Arim ah."

"Of course!" Arim exclaimed, "Bomin is the most handsome boy to me." And the boy finally smiled again.

Throughout the lesson, they learned the choreography which was made by the teacher. It was short but very difficult.

"We'll take a short break for now," the teacher said. "Later we'll start filming after going through the whole thing a few times again." And the students finally got to rest.