16

"That Song Hayoung better catch my fists..." Chaejung thought while walking, leaving the school building, before getting stopped by a person.

"STOP!!!" Chaejung was startled, but remain calm.

"Oh, Jangjun." She greeted, Jangjun smiled widely at her. He's already holding the camera but not filming.

"Today we could say that it's a date-" Jangjun was about to say.

"With me as the third wheel!" Youngtaek suddenly jumped out.

"And the fourth wheel here..." Seungmin facepalmed while walking to them as well.

"When are you guys here?!" It's Jangjun's turn to get startled.

"Won't this become a double date or something?" Chaejung asked with a grin.

"Double date?!" The 3 boys asked at the same time.

"Yes. Me with Jangjun, Youngtaek with Seungmin- AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA-"

"OH MY GOSH YES AHAHAHAHA-" Jangjun started laughing as well, not because Youngtaek had to be with Seungmin, but because Chaejung is with him. He's really happy.

"Okay, we need to go to the markets, right? Let's go!" Youngtaek cheered, the 4 ran to the train station once they started filming.

"This could be a guide for people about where to go in the markets in Seoul." Chaejung said as they went down the escalator. She held the camera up high so everyone could be filmed.

Jangjun stood behind Chaejung, and he patted her head while staring at her lovingly, but she didn't notice.

Then they took the train to the market.

"Don't you think we're boring like this?" Seungmin questioned.

"I agree, we need to make this trip more interesting." Youngtaek nodded.

And still, it's a boring trip on their way to the market.

"Okay, screw this. We need a game." Jangjun sighed as they stopped in their tracks.

"What about a gift giving game?" Chaejung suggested.

"What gift?" Youngtaek questioned.

"As in like having a fixed amount of money and buying someone a gift?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes!" Chaejung smiled.

"Then let's do that! Decide who'll receive gifts from who and buy a gift within 10000 won!" Jangjun jumped.

"Let's decide the order then? I want to buy Seungmin a gift." Youngtaek said.

"I'll buy Jangjun hyung a gift?" Seungmin questioned.

"Sure! Chaejung, I'll buy you a gift." Jangjun replied happily then winked at Chaejung.

"Okay. Youngtaek, anticipate my gift." Chaejung said with a grin.

And they started walking again. The saw a snack store beside them.

"The budget includes our own spending too?" Seungmin asked, staring at the cheap priced chocolates.

"Nah, but I heard that the 10000 won each of us use will go to the production team. As well as our money spent on our meals." Jangjun replied.

"That means we could claim it back?" Chaejung asked, shocked.

"I think so. Wow, then we don't need to spend much." Youngtaek slightly widened his eyes.

"Then I don't care, I'll get those chocolates anyways." Seungmin shrugged and walked away.