43

Time skip

18 Little Lives Blown Up In Butter

2 days ago

Ryu: GUYS

Ryu: check your private messages I've sent all of you some recommended outfits for the showcase

Ryu: which is in a fucking week

Ryu: all these clothing items supposingly can be bought on your own or if you want and can, just use your own clothes

Ryu: we can all go to the shopping mall like maybe the day after tomorrow so you can ask me for any help

Ryu: just don't go as a whole group we have way too many people so just meet up with your friends or something

Ryu: that's all i have to say

———————————

Sungyoon: hey, since we're all going to the shopping mall the day after tomorrow, do you want to have one last singing lesson afterwards?

Sungyoon: we'll stop having them soon because we need to focus on practice

Jaein: okay sure, are you going to the shopping mall with anyone by the way?

Sungyoon: yeah i'll be going with ryu and jaeseok, you?

Jaein: i'll go with 99s and 00s

Sungyoon: okay i see, you can call or text me when you're done shopping

Jaein: sure

————————————

"Oh no, Jibeom is alone today?" Arim teased as she hugged Bomin's arm, "where's Rico?"

Jibeom, who just arrived at the entrance of the shopping mall, shrugged in response and put his arm around Jaehyun's shoulder. "She's busy today. Plus, I have Jaehyun with me."

"I don't want to be with you!" Jaehyun threw his arm off him.

Jangjun sighed loudly to get the others' attention. "Can't believe I'll be stuck with a bunch of kids today," he complained.

"There's not much difference when it comes to mental age," Minah replied, making Jangjun glare at her.

"You can actually just go to Youngtaek and Seungmin," Chaejung said to Jangjun, "it's a 99s and 00s hangout anyways."

"No! I want to stay with you," he immediately hugged her arm, making her laugh.

On the other hand, Donghyun called Joochan on the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Donghyun shouted into his phone, "everyone is waiting for you!"

"You're telling us to go first? Ah yeah you definitely won't get lost in there haha. Don't act like I don't know you well, now get here quickly or you're dead!"