7

"Okay... 3,2,1. Hey guys! This is Chaejung! Today I'm here with someone new!!!" Chaejung smiled at the camera.

"Ayo!!!!! My name is Jangjun!" Jangjun said cheerfully. Chaejung winked at him, meaning "good job", making Jangjun smile widely.

"So... we'll be playing THIS game! Yeah my 100th episode of this series." Chaejung held up the game Jangjun picked from under her bed.

"Wait, what?" Jangjun felt like he was being fooled by Chaejung.

"Ah, almost forgot. He sucks at video games but came along anyways." Chaejung shrugged.

"At least teach me how to play!!" Jangjun fake cried, causing Chaejung to laugh.

"Fine fine fine!! I will teach you, not because I know you'll suck at it, but it's because many comments say that they're still not familiar with how the game works." Chaejung explained quickly, ready to start the game.

"You're so mean!" Jangjun pouted.

"Yah everyone... isn't he good-looking with his mouth shut? AHAHAHAHA-" Chaejung poked Jangjun's cheeks and laughed loudly.

Soon, they started playing the game. Basically it's Jangjun continuously losing to Chaejung and getting laughed at.

"Oh my god, time passes so quickly!" Chaejung looked at the clock and exclaimed.

"I didn't even realize because I was busy drowning in my failures." Jangjun said, and Chaejung fell off her chair laughing.

"Alright, we should take this video to an end. See you guys soon! Bye!" Chaejung got up from the floor and ended the video.

"Jangjun you're so funny! How did you manage to do that?" Jangjun was shocked when Chaejung looked at him with puppy eyes, which made his heart skip a beat.

"D-do what?" Jangjun asked.

"To talk or do something so there won't be any awkward situations." Chaejung answered.

"You're not laughing at me... right?" Jangjun asked carefully.

"No! I just wanted to learn from you!"

This sentence made both of them realize, they haven't done any training yet.

"Oh god..." Both of them said at the same time.

"Let's keep this as a secret." Jangjun grinned.

"Secret." Chaejung smiled.

--------------------

"Ugh...." Bomin fell on his butt the moment his feet touched the ground.

"Weakling." Arim teased, crossing her arms while standing on the ground.

"You sound like Jibeom hyung at Jaehyun hyung." Bomin laughed as he tried to get up. But he still couldn't after a few attempts.

Arim looked at Bomin, concerned. "What's wrong?" He had a pained expression on his face.

"Help me up." Bomin held out his hand at Arim, who sighed before grabbing his arm.

As Arim was about to pull him up, Bomin suddenly pulled her down, making her fall on top of him.

"Choi Bomin!" Arim exclaimed, blushing. Bomin's pained expression changed to a smirking one.

"Gotcha, weakling." Bomin whispered.

"Stop playing around!" Arim exclaimed, pushing herself off Bomin and he just laughed, standing up after she got up.

"By the way..." Bomin said slowly.