2

Instantly, everyone had different reactions.

"The bluffing guy!" Chaejung widened her eyes and pointed at Jangjun.

"The gaming girl!" Jangjun pointed back at Chaejung with a shocked expression.

"Donghyun oppa?" Arim asked, surprised.

"Arimmie!!!!" Donghyun exclaimed happily even though he was surprised.

"No way..." Jaein took a few steps back, her eyes fixed on Jibeom, who's glaring back at her.

"Why is she here?" Jibeom asked, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Bomin ah, what happened?" Daeyeol asked.

"Hyung, I thought we need help. They could help us while we could help them, too. We made some kind of trade." Bomin explained, adding some lies to make this sound more promising and undeniable.

"What kind of trade?" Jaehyun asked.

"They would help us, and then we can get them into the idol club afterwards." Bomin said.

"Idol club? Ah... memories." Sungyoon smiled while quietly speaking to himself.

"You mean, we'd help them with singing, or dancing, or rapping. And at the same time they'll be our assistant?" Jaeseok asked, and other members finally understood what they needed to do.

"Exactly, hyung." Bomin smiled.

"Let's make sure they're willing to help us though..." Youngtaek looked at the girls.

"To get into the idol club, we will do anything." Chaejung said.

"That's the spirit!" Jangjun exclaimed excitedly.

"We have trainings twice a week. Monday and Friday. Is it ok?" Joochan asked. The girls nodded.

"But before that, we actually had more frequent trainings because we're still lacking." Seungmin added.

"So if you guys don't mind, we can arrange extra trainings with you guys on the days other than group training." Daeyeol said, the girls widened their eyes.

"But hyung..." Jibeom said.

"I know not all of us are free on those days, why don't we make 1 to 1 lessons?" Bomin asked. The rest looked at him.

"That's a good idea..." Youngtaek seemed a bit hesitant despite his words, "but since we're going to spend time with the girls and we shouldn't really get too close, we need rules such as..."

"No exchanging phone numbers?" Jaehyun suggested.

"OH MY GOD!!! Noooo!!!" Jangjun jumped, causing others to laugh. Jangjun was planning on getting someone's phone number.

"Just for the first month?" Seungmin facepalmed at how obvious Jangjun is interested in one of the girls.

"Fine..."

"Okay. Two, go home before 8pm when there are 1 to 1 trainings." Daeyeol said.

"Hold up. We haven't introduced ourselves yet. We don't know the names of the girls too." Joochan said, and the others facepalmed in realization.

"Alright then, me first. I'm the oldest, the charismatic leader, Lee Daeyeol." Daeyeol said. The other boys chanted his name loudly to support him.

"They're so extra." Chaejung laughed while speaking to herself.

"Hello, I'm the chic guy and power vocal, Sungyoon. But you guys can call me Y as well." Sungyoon said.

The other boys put their arms in the air making a "Y" shape, making the boy laugh a bit.