21

"Yah yah yah all of you! Don't look at me like that!" Jangjun exclaimed while jumping at the stress he received in just one second.

"All the hopes are on you." Chaejung looked at him.

"Yes, mislead them. And we'll do our job, alright?" Sungyoon asked, a grin appeared on everyone's faces, including Jangjun.

Jangjun went into the room and came back after a few minutes.

"We'll win." Jangjun smiled, playing the recording.

"Name's Jangjun. What about you?"

"Kang Daniel. Wanna know our secret?"

"..."

"Why aren't you speaking, scared?"

"I know your team's keyword already, trust me?"

"Haha, of course not. For your information my team and I hid it well so it's impossible for you guys to guess it."

"Then same for us. We'll win for sure."

"Aish... it'll be interesting if you guys won."

End of recording.

"Great. Now that everything ended, is everything in our expectations?" Minah asked and Jaein looked at her watch.

"Yes." She said.

"Hey, I'm back. Let's go back to the big activity room and end the game." Rico said as she walked back to the team.

And they headed back to the activity room, where all the teams returned one by one. Everyone sat down.

"Does everyone have anymore questions?" Chan asked.

"May I go to the washroom?" Hanmi raised her hand and everyone burst out laughing.

"No." Changbin answered, everyone laughed harder.

"Wait till the game ends. Anyone else have questions?" Jisung said.

"Me. I'd like to ask if there's a winning team between every two teams?" Sungyoon raised his hand.

"Yes." Changbin answered.

"Oh! Then I'd like to ask, will there be a second round competition among the winners?" Jangjun jumped.

"That'd take a long time, I don't think so." Hyunjin spoke.

"I'd like to ask, will there be any punishments for the losing teams?" Chaejung questioned.

"Shhh, we can't say anything yet." Jisung replied playfully.

"When will the questions end, gosh." Jinhee complained from the other side of the room.

"Just wait, GOSH." Youngtaek answered, and everyone laughed a bit.

"Okay, now our game officially ends." Minho nodded.

"Now every team will receive a small whiteboard, and you'll write what you think your opposing team's keyword is. You all have 30 seconds." Jeongin said.

After the time limit passed, every team stopped writing.

"You guys should also explain why you think this is their keyword." Felix added.

"You guys are first." Rico whispered to team golden child. They stood up.

"We played against team wanna one." Daeyeol first explained.

"First, they've repeated "for your information" for six times, which is too obvious to be the keyword." Ryu said.

"That's why we took the second most repeated phrase, which is "our secret"." Jaeseok said.